Marc Stock

Render Wash
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:01:23 pm »
Hi Chaps

You might remember that one of my regular window cleaning customers wanted me to do a render wash for them and i was going to show the results.

This was using Biological Washing Powder. It cost me £1.90 in powder for a job that made me £380. And there is more to do yet throughout this year;as you can see its not your average semi. See pics comparison between sides.

rich fraser

Re: Render Wash
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 07:06:55 pm »
Biological wash powder followed by pressure wash or wfp?

Marc Stock

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 07:09:46 pm »
Wfp you shouldnt use a pressure washer on render

Phil J

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 07:25:18 pm »
Hey Mark,
Please could you tell us the dilution ratio, application method, dwell time and any other relevant info if you don't mind?
Thanks, Phil.

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 09:13:58 pm »
Looks very good but at that price you arnt going to hit the 80k target 😂😂😂😂 surely that should be £1000 for that size of place at least ? 
We do a lot of softwashing on smaller houses mainly , using the dreaded hypo Ime always intrested to see how others do things could you give us a full account of what you do how you do it and time taken ? Ime sure there has to be a better way than hypo to get instant results tried biocides and they are ok but Ime a great believer in walking away with the property looking as close to new as possible and bio doesn’t do that , what you are doing looks like instant results , how long does it take for re-growth to appear ?

Marc Stock

Re: Render Wash New
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 09:31:11 pm »
P

It was £380 for the two walls shown on the  pics if you look one wing is clean and the other is dirty. I need to go back and do the other wing and a couple of other walls.

So like i said... ::)roll there is another load of work to do at a later stage.  But im just too busy with the window cleaning to spend a whole day at a time. This was a half day, around 3.5 hours

In total its about £700 and its just the front for that price backs dont need cleaning

Marc Stock

Re: Render Wash New
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 09:35:28 pm »
Hey Mark,
Please could you tell us the dilution ratio, application method, dwell time and any other relevant info if you don't mind?
Thanks, Phil.

Dwel time...instant.

Dilution ratio?  ???

Open packet, shove half in a bucket fill up with water and dip wfp brush in and scrub it.
 ;)