dazmond

Re: Family difficuties
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 08:40:56 am »
I've had a similar situation, but with much smaller amounts - that does make it easier.
I stopped cleaning for the one who owed me and carried on with the others.  After a very long time, the one who owed me coughed up, but I didn't resume the cleaning as I didn't want a repeat.  I still clean the other two.  No-one has ever mentioned it.
My guess is that the eventual payer is having a financial issue and doesn't want the others to be aware of that.

yep ive had the same too....a few times.....

i still clean a few of the parents houses but their grown up offspring were dumped years ago for very late/non payments.
price higher/work harder!

Steve Newres

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 12:18:10 pm »
I've had a similar situation, but with much smaller amounts - that does make it easier.
I stopped cleaning for the one who owed me and carried on with the others.  After a very long time, the one who owed me coughed up, but I didn't resume the cleaning as I didn't want a repeat.  I still clean the other two.  No-one has ever mentioned it.
My guess is that the eventual payer is having a financial issue and doesn't want the others to be aware of that.

i still clean a few of the parents houses but their grown up offspring were dumped years ago for very late/non payments.
What gets me is that these people are loaded! Not just well todo - but unimaginably wealthy.

Tom-01

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 08:45:07 pm »

What gets me is that these people are loaded! Not just well todo - but unimaginably wealthy.

That's why they're wealthy mate!

I had a £700 job agreed and booked in, then I got a text from the multimillionaire owner wanting to knock £50 off. I said find someone else. I do hope that someone else wasn't you though!  :o

(Hi Bumgle)

Steve Newres

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 08:49:46 am »

That's why they're wealthy mate!

I had a £700 job agreed and booked in, then I got a text from the multimillionaire owner wanting to knock £50 off. I said find someone else. I do hope that someone else wasn't you though!  :o

(Hi Bumgle)
What was the address?  ;)