telboy

Re: traffic warden
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 11:22:51 am »
Vince

It was off the Bath road opposite Heathrow the road next to McDonalds near all the hotels.

Mondial way

Telboy ;)

gaza

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2006, 10:00:51 pm »
disabled drivers who park in a normal bay should be booked,they really pee me off,they ave their own bays marked out for them they should be made to wait for one to come empty so we can drive passed them when a bay comes empty ;D Im parked on yellow lines at the moment outside my house the thing is theres no end bar [been rubbed out by us locals]
everyones waiting for a ticket who parks there, so we can have a go at the local law persons

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 06:45:11 am »
Gazza,
Get some photo's of the lines with no end bars, then if you get a ticket, you can get away with it,

Don't now when I seen it on TV, but there is a solicitor who makes a living fighting for the motorist, and lines with no end bars, was one of the items he used.

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 08:46:33 am »
OK,  here's my Story,

Last Oct a street in Louth was closed due to contractors renewing the electric cables.  I asked the contractors if I could park I their work space,where the street was closed.  They said it was OK, so I did.  About 1 1/2 hrs later I noticed traffic in the street and the signs were gone.  I also noticed a parking ticket on my windscreen!!!.  The street is one way and enterd from traffic lights and there were signs stating that the street would be closed untill Nov!?!  I decided to go to court with it!

April this year finally I was in the local Magistrstes Court (never been in court in my life!).  Up stands the prosicutor "Er, Mr Salkeld is accused of parking illegally in....somewhat......unusuall circumstances and, MR Salkeld, after consultation with the Inspector and the Traffic Warden we have decided to withdraw the case against you."
The report in the local paper (the reporter is an occasional customer!) read:

CLEANER SET FREE BY COURT!!!

Remember Louth is a small market town where you can't itch your arse without someone knowing about it!  My customers, and others held me as an hero!

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

DavidX

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 10:21:40 am »
Hi Kevin

No I did not get any post.  I was not sure if I got away with it but it been about 3 weeks now. So I would be in shock if I did get a post now.
To all you W/C if you see a traffic warden is writing out a ticket for your car/ van. Don't stand there and moan at the traffic warden cos you giving him time to write a ticket and a photo. If the ticket is not on your windscreen get in your car/van and give him/her the two fingers

Hi,

Did david who started this post ever get a letter come through?

Kevin WINDOLENE.

Author  Topic: traffic warden  (Read 329 times) 
DavidX
Cleanitup Jr. Member

traffic warden
« on: May 24, 2006, 01:46:14 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------