Darranvps

Re: Abseiling Window Cleaners
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 02:48:43 pm »
Please god, know one click on the link ::)roll

Dont tell me that the naked woman doesn't interest you

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 05:11:57 pm »
More like the invisable man sat on a bench playing with his tool springs to mind

Abseiling Window Cleaners my arse   ;D

Mick Kent

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 06:03:59 pm »

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 06:23:15 pm »
As scary spice would say "BO SELECTA ! "

Smurf

premier window cleaners

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 07:29:29 pm »
Think you're just showing of your new car! ;D

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 09:48:20 pm »
Think you're just showing of your new car! ;D

I thought that too  ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 06:36:41 am »
It's a talk about abseiling window cleaners in London
The film footage is irrelevant - but better than just a blank screen
Thank you for your support dear fellow window cleaners

Tom-01

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 09:04:42 am »
It's a talk about abseiling window cleaners in London
The film footage is irrelevant - but better than just a blank screen
Thank you for your support dear fellow window cleaners

Surely it would be better to have a video of someone abseiling whilst cleaning windows instead of half a car and half a bench? And perhaps someone talking with a bit more enthusiasm?

Smurf

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 09:05:07 am »
No it's not better than a blank screen at all as it seems when looking and listen to what is being said people will think your talking out your arse.   ;D

What people want to see is proof that you actualy have crews that do this sort of work surely not posting a vid of a park bench  ::)roll

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 09:26:07 am »
This is the sort of vid you should be doing methinks  ;D
Abseiling Window Cleaners London
Window Cleaning Rope Access London Abseiling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rs8pqPVJ4o
Abseiling window cleaning in London. Fast, safe and cost effective way of gaining high level access. Londonropeaccess.com The abseiling window cleaning company in London.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 09:27:21 am »
There is only one point to this post. It's to stroke Rhionmans ego. He's getting the response he expected but doesn't actually care about that (most children will tell you any attention is good attention). 

It's an opportunity for him to illustrate to everyone that his business is such a success because of him; yes folks, because of him - the one and only Mr Rhinoocerous, that he can afford to rent a secondhand worn out old bench to put in his back garden.

To bring the thread back on-topic check out Rhinooceros-mans abseiling skills.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nav78vZYmcw

Smurf

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 09:34:52 am »
Oh well if google picks this thread up now people can see a real comapny vid. Now who would you chose?  ::)roll

Abseiling window cleaning in London. Fast, safe and cost effective way of gaining high level access. Londonropeaccess.com The abseiling window cleaning company in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rs8pqPVJ4o

That's prehaps not the attention Rhinoman was after  ;D ;D ;D

slap bash

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 03:25:19 pm »
Did you get an award for that advert.. Hope you did not pay for it. The more I see of you videos the less I think of you.

Smurf

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 05:05:36 pm »
Did you get an award for that advert.. Hope you did not pay for it. The more I see of you videos the less I think of you.

Bit harsh but just what I was thinking  ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
The point is we do NOT do abseiling window cleaning
And we wondered how long it would take to get our first enquiry - even though it was a bench in the movie.

For me it's a bit of fun and definately not one of our better videos - however what I really like to do is think for myself rather than copy the opposition so to speak.

Therefore IF i ever get a call from this video from a potential customer I know that it is not worth spending £1000s on professionally made videos.

How do you lot test your marketing - or do you just copy all of the other window cleaners out there and hope they are doing it right - cos if they are not, then you are wasting your time copying them!

Well that's my thoughts anyway.

Matt.

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 06:17:01 pm »
This is suton I would like to do at some point, .............NO , not make a video  ;D

Abseiling down big building would be a nice job to do, what kind of pay tho does this work pay an individual.
Just out if curiosity

Darranvps

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 06:23:58 pm »
Are you inebriated  :o

Matt.

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 06:25:44 pm »
Are you referring to me  ???

ChumBucket

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 06:31:48 pm »
There is only one point to this post. It's to stroke Rhionmans ego. He's getting the response he expected but doesn't actually care about that (most children will tell you any attention is good attention). 

It's an opportunity for him to illustrate to everyone that his business is such a success because of him; yes folks, because of him - the one and only Mr Rhinoocerous, that he can afford to rent a secondhand worn out old bench to put in his back garden.

+1

I've never come across anyone so attention needy or anyone who loves the sound of his own voice so much in this industry!! The ironic thing is that these voice overs sound like Vic Reeves after Twenty Pints!! ;D

Matt.

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 06:40:48 pm »
I didn't or don't watch the videos, it seems that way tho, I imagine he's constantly bent over with his head between his legs trying his hardest to blow his own trumpet !!!!
Rhino man !!!!!
Rite oh man ....... Get it in there, it feels nice
Hmmmmmmm

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2015, 01:47:27 pm »
And we wondered how long it would take to get our first enquiry - even though it was a bench in the movie.

For me it's a bit of fun and definately not one of our better videos - however what I really like to do is think for myself rather than copy the opposition so to speak.

Therefore IF i ever get a call from this video from a potential customer I know that it is not worth spending £1000s on professionally made videos.

How do you lot test your marketing - or do you just copy all of the other window cleaners out there and hope they are doing it right - cos if they are not, then you are wasting your time copying them!

Just a quick observation  rhinoman you should not make a vid with someone talking a complete pack of lies as you have now openly admitted on here you don't do this kind of work at all.

I think you are defo one sandwich short of a picnic myself  ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 05:01:00 pm »

Just a quick observation  rhinoman you should not make a vid with someone talking a complete pack of lies as you have now openly admitted on here you don't do this kind of work at all.

I think you are defo one sandwich short of a picnic myself  ;D

I am  ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 05:10:30 pm »

You have got the purple one down to a T

martin hulstone

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 01:55:24 pm »
Love the video Rhinoman, you must be doing very well for yourself if you can afford to have Keith Lemmon narrating your video. ;)