swanson

Pole systems
« on: July 27, 2015, 04:41:30 pm »
Hi Everyone
Haven't been on foe a while.
Can anyone help me with a bit of advice on which pole system to buy.
I have a fiat Doblo van pay load 750kg
I've been quoted from a company  £4000 for a complete set up including installation  and training.
Can anyone recommend.
A good company
Thanks

Stephen burton

Re: Pole systems
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 04:44:06 pm »
K systems

SeanK

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:54:39 pm »
With a 750kg payload your talking about a 350 to 400ltr tank and that is way overpriced.
Put it this way to build it yourself with top of the range stuff your talking about £1500 with a decent pole.

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:56:31 pm »
Hi Everyone
I've been quoted from a company  £4000 for a complete set up including installation  and training.
Can anyone recommend.
A good company
Thanks

a couple to try if you want it done for you
pure freedom- overall pretty good i have a tank and frame fitted by them and they were easy to deal with and been around a while, however you have to go to them to get it done.
grippatank- this is where i will go for my next installation (crash tested systems) and get good feedback from forum users, you can have the system fitted at home or do it yourself.
or you can get the bits separately and have exactly what you need and install it yourself, not that hard to do once you do a bit of research and then that way you save yourself a bit of money and learn how your system works so if anything goes wrong you know how to fix it.

I would completely disagree with using K-systems though and would stay well away from them.

Not sure what you mean about training but i'm sure there would be someone near you who would be happy to show you how everything works and how to keep your system maintained.

SeanK

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 05:01:32 pm »
It always a buyers market I'm sure all of the system fitters will give you a bit of training if you buy their system.
A few minutes worth will be more than enough to show you how to look after your system and the basics on how to clean with it.
The rest your better learning as you go.

swanson

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 05:11:48 pm »
Thanks very much guys
Really helpful

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 05:18:33 pm »
Hi Everyone
Can anyone recommend.
A good company
Thanks

a couple to try if you want it done for you
pure freedom- overall pretty good i have a tank and frame fitted by them and they were easy to deal with and been around a while, however you have to go to them to get it done.
grippatank- this is where i will go for my next installation (crash tested systems) and get good feedback from forum users, you can have the system fitted at home or do it yourself.
or you can get the bits separately and have exactly what you need and install it yourself, not that hard to do once you do a bit of research and then that way you save yourself a bit of money and learn how your system works so if anything goes wrong you know how to fix it.

I would completely disagree with using K-systems though and would stay well away from them.

Not sure what you mean about training but i'm sure there would be someone near you who would be happy to show you how everything works and how to keep your system maintained.

Thank you for the mention.

We offer basic on site training with every system we sell including the window cleaning technique. We can also offer a full days practical training as well as part of the package.

Let us know if you need any comparison quotations run for you.

www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

swanson

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 06:38:37 pm »
Hello
Would it be possible for you to contact me and discuss my requirements
My no is. 07813 899324
Thanks
Steve swanson

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
Hello
Would it be possible for you to contact me and discuss my requirements
My no is. 07813 899324
Thanks
Steve swanson
Hi Steve

No problem at all - one of our sales guys will call you tomorrow.
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

swanson

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 08:20:03 pm »
Has anyone heard of eco stream  250 based in Devon

swanson

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 05:05:40 pm »
hi everyone
thaks for all your feedback
one last thing has any one heard of veritech systems they make the ecostream 250
thanks

swanson

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 07:03:04 pm »
I take from the response no one has heard of this company :)

andyM

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 09:26:34 pm »
I take from the response no one has heard of this company :)

Varitech?
http://www.varitechsystems.co.uk/
One of the Plebs

Scrimble

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 01:07:06 pm »
stay away from anything wydale tank based,

pure02 do a good set up

Pete Thompson

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 04:30:24 pm »

pure02 do a good set up

Agreed.

My system is a 400 litre Pure2o system, and I'm very happy with it.  Highly recommend.

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 04:50:51 pm »

pure02 do a good set up

What's wrong with wydale tanks? iv just rang them and they said they are for transporting water???

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 04:58:37 pm »
Most companies will give you a demo so ring around and have a look at what is best for you.

For me and in my opinion you will be hard to find a better system than grippa.there product and service is second to none.

Quite a few are going for the bespoke and Taylor made tanks  in there set up so that could be another option.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 05:05:42 pm »
Most companies will give you a demo so ring around and have a look at what is best for you.

For me and in my opinion you will be hard to find a better system than grippa.there product and service is second to none.

Quite a few are going for the bespoke and Taylor made tanks  in there set up so that could be another option.
Thanks for the mention CGH.

Our crash tested systems give you the peace of mind that you are both safe as well as a looked after from a support side.

Scrimble

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 05:22:59 pm »

pure02 do a good set up

What's wrong with wydale tanks? iv just rang them and they said they are for transporting water???

no baffles so van will drive like a boat, they do the job for some thats acceptable but a proper baffled tank is better, grippatanks are baffled so are pure02,

the molds which are in the wydale tanks are not baffles they are there to strengthen the tanks

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 05:50:21 pm »

pure02 do a good set up

no baffles so van will drive like a boat, they do the job for some thats acceptable but a proper baffled tank is better, grippatanks are baffled so are pure02,

the molds which are in the wydale tanks are not baffles they are there to strengthen the tanks

So wydale are selling baffled tanks that aren't baffled? is that not illegal? surely that's false advertising or are YOU wrong

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 06:01:02 pm »
In a way the hole running through the centre of a wydale tank is and acts a baffle meaning it will brake down and devide the water.
But it is nothing like a proper baffled tank mine has circular dividers faceing upwards in a honey comb effect.even with the tank full you can not tell or feel it in the back of the van and there is zero swaying or surge which you would get with unbaffled tanks.

swanson

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2015, 08:13:29 pm »
thanks

Scrimble

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2015, 07:58:34 am »

pure02 do a good set up

So wydale are selling baffled tanks that aren't baffled? is that not illegal? surely that's false advertising or are YOU wrong

take a look at  wydale tank yourself, use you brain and think about it