Dane

What would you use
« on: March 05, 2014, 09:26:16 pm »
Been asked to clean a huge glass canopy on a shopping centre. It's covered in pigeon C***!!!!!! I've got someone with a cherry pickers licence to help with access for me and my WFP. Can anyone recommend a cleaning detergent to break the mess up or would you just go in with the WFP and scrub? I have an allotted time through the night so need to get it right first time.

Thanks in advance

S.A.J

Re: What would you use
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:33:19 pm »
I've used Virosol to break up birds mess before, spray on leave to soak for 5 mins and then wfp with ease  ;D

Virosol is a degreaser  ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 08:10:34 am »
I've used Virosol to break up birds mess before, spray on leave to soak for 5 mins and then wfp with ease  ;D

Virosol is a degreaser  ;)

Ditto.

Dilute the virosol 1 to 10.

Either spray on the glass or directly to the brush. Just make sure you use high flow rate and rinse off the glass.

Virosol os perfect on bird mess. Combined with a gardiners super lite dual trim flocked brush.

Did this the other day. Easy peasy. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

CleanClear

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 09:29:32 am »
Use a jet wash to get the heavy off, it should be a lot quicker.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:01:27 pm »
I think pigeon guano has some health hazards i would do some research you may need some antibacterial agent.
Spit and polish

Dane

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 04:32:35 pm »
Thanks people, I'll give it a go