Tip it upside down.
;D ;D
Must remember that for the future!!
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

simonr

Re: i cant believe this what a joke
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 06:40:54 pm »
did it last night myself  ;D happened a few times cos i fill straight from the tap so it only takes 30/40 mins & i always watch telly & forget.  best thing is drill 5mm holes in both foot wells so it drains then stick a little heater in & keep changing its position for a couple hours then just have your car heater on full blast aimed at your feet.  be dry in a day or 2 then smother the carpet in shake n vac a couple of times. you need to park on a slope somewhere to drain it though.

this would be the equivalent of a carpet cleaner saying .... Why not use a bit of windolene? ........

i'm glad windowlene works for you

JamesAJF

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 10:56:11 pm »
God what a joke you ain't had the system long either.. What's caused this then!!!
the hose came out of the hose lock and the water end up filling my van rather then the tank i just never fort that it was gonna happen really keep going out and checking every 10 mins lol.
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 11:01:17 pm »
James are the connectors on your hose and tank hozelock type ones??

if so, try to put the female connector on the hose and the male to the tank... that way if they are not connected or become disconnected the female being on the hose end will stop the water coming out....
thats the way i have it it was the hose that came out off the connector gonna see if there is something i can do to stop this from happening again
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 11:02:37 pm »
Are the van ports outside or on the system
no all on the tank inside
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 11:03:52 pm »
If there's any chance of the tank over filling simply park on a slight hill, facing upwards. That way the water will run out of the back doors. Simples  ;D
lol  i did think about this last night i should park it on a ramp
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 11:13:51 pm »
it went every bloody were it was in both foot wells and then when i fort i had it all out i looked under the seats were i have compartments they were also full of water after work tomoz im gonna quickly whip the seats out and take carpet out and dry it all oooooo well least im not the only one its happened to so funny when i think about it just had all me dents sorted out on van and had it all re sign written to looks like a brand new van now it smells horrible  ::)roll
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 11:15:57 pm »
did it last night myself  ;D happened a few times cos i fill straight from the tap so it only takes 30/40 mins & i always watch telly & forget.  best thing is drill 5mm holes in both foot wells so it drains then stick a little heater in & keep changing its position for a couple hours then just have your car heater on full blast aimed at your feet.  be dry in a day or 2 then smother the carpet in shake n vac a couple of times. you need to park on a slope somewhere to drain it though.
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 11:20:17 pm »
well its a first and gonna be the last time to i put a d humidifier in there so hoping that will draw some water up 
bish bash bosh

JamesAJF

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 11:34:11 pm »
thanks for your help lads
bish bash bosh

Avo

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 07:25:26 am »
can you do as someone suggested change the connectors round so your tap hose has a female hozeloc end stop so when it blows off water flow stops.
Had a few teething probs with my brodex 250ro but soon got them to put right  ;D

JamesAJF

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 11:49:34 pm »
can you do as someone suggested change the connectors round so your tap hose has a female hozeloc end stop so when it blows off water flow stops.
Had a few teething probs with my brodex 250ro but soon got them to put right  ;D
well i have a female connector on the hose then that connects to the male bit on the tank but the female connector did not come off the male connector it was the hose that came out of the female connector if that makes sense lol because after  the use its been getting it has probably came lose over time and then it just shoot out so now im checking that its screwed up tide on the hose every time before i fill up. thanks for the help though avo  :)
bish bash bosh