formb

Re: Do we need to rethink our rounds with constantly bad weather.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 07:21:37 am »
Quote from: Ian101
Even the weather people are having a meeting next week to discuss the last 3 years climate in this country.

Weather people meet to talk about the weather. Shock horror.

Don't believe the hype. Its just rain.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 08:59:06 am »
to the guy who said ive got no respect for my customers!absolutely LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the job was a commercial

i didnt work in that very heavy shower.10 mins later the sun came out for 2 mins!

the windows and frames had quite a lot of birdmuck on which i cleaned off.

AND GUESS WHAT?i got an email off them last night to price up the other 3 childrens homes they have around the area!!!

so today im off to clean a large glass conny roof and windows IN THE RAIN! then im gonna price these 3 jobs up. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

ben M

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 09:03:04 am »
to the guy who said ive got no respect for my customers!absolutely LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the job was a commercial

i didnt work in that very heavy shower.10 mins later the sun came out for 2 mins!

the windows and frames had quite a lot of birdmuck on which i cleaned off.

AND GUESS WHAT?i got an email off them last night to price up the other 3 childrens homes they have around the area!!!

so today im off to clean a large glass conny roof and windows IN THE RAIN! then im gonna price these 3 jobs up. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
you must be desperate to work in the rain mate
to be honest where you live you have no choice really  ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 09:04:02 am »
I know some of you wont believe me...but in all honesty , I have probably only had 2 days off over the past year to bad weather... youv just got to get on with it...

ok.. when it has been really bad I just do the ones that I know are always out...I rarely get  anyone making a fuss about it.....I realy do think that some of us think too much and worry too much , and put objections in the way without trying....

if a custie comes out and says not today, then just move to the next house .... dont fret over it ...just get on with it....
I have to work in all weathers as I live in one of the wettest parts of the uk...

i believe you.  i've been going 3 years and have never missed a day because of the weather.

how can we offer a reliable regular service if weather stops us?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:35 am »
so if it rains all next week lads are you going to take the week off? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 09:15:18 am »
so if it rains all next week lads are you going to take the week off? ;D ;D ;D ;D

cant afford to mate!  and i dont like working weekends either...  so we just put a coat on and clean!

:o
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 09:17:22 am »
Some of you are a like soooo melodramatic. A bit of rain and the world is ending.

They've been watching too many Lee Burbidge videos involving Yanks, bloody drama queens..

This is how it is Ian, when its dryish enough you go to work. When it's too wettish enough you don't.  Planning your round won't change that.

ben M

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 09:17:36 am »
never happen mate, i live in the South West  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 09:21:43 am »
i like nice holidays,dining in posh restaurants,having a nice car to drive when not working,staying in 5 star hotels,etc,etc.

if i didnt work in the rain and stick to my schedule then i wouldnt be able to enjoy the finer things in life!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tlwcs

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2013, 09:22:45 am »
It is a wet system and I agree its not always nice to work in the rain. But, rarely does it rain heavily all day, not all of our customers are in and see us working in it and most of them accept that to be reliable a third of their cleans maybe on wet or looks like rain days.
Tony

ben M

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 09:23:19 am »
i like nice holidays,dining in posh restaurants,having a nice car to drive when not working,staying in 5 star hotels,etc,etc.

if i didnt work in the rain and stick to my schedule then i wouldnt be able to enjoy the finer things in life!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and a gorgeous girlfriend  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 09:39:11 am »
 dazmond! wfp - working to schedules - no stopping because of rain
What a turn around from a few years ago when you were trad!

Anyway your all wimps - I get the lads to work in all weathers

;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk