Lee Burbidge

A GrippaMax installation
« on: March 24, 2013, 08:17:35 am »
This film is a quick overview and will give you an insight as to what is involved in the installation of a GrippaMax pure water window cleaning system.

http://youtu.be/IJrO38Ok6No

The latest film from our YouTube channel is out!! You can find other films by searching for my name LeeBurbidge. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel. By subscribing you will be the first to see any new videos.

Re: A GrippaMax installation
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:41:45 am »
Very good Lee. The spreader plates are smaller than I expected. How many in total 8?

My mate is having a tank only fitted tomorrow so will see how it's done close up.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 09:32:39 am »
What size was the tank?

Xline Systems

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 09:43:40 am »
are they fitted to the chassis?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 10:08:19 am »
They wouldn't come to my place to install, they said I had to drive to a fitting centre

niceandclean

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 10:37:33 am »

Not by the look of it? Good video, informative. Be interesting to see a video of the only other crash tested system out there being installed, can you arrange that Lee?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 11:26:25 am »
Very good Lee. The spreader plates are smaller than I expected. How many in total 8?

My mate is having a tank only fitted tomorrow so will see how it's done close up.

I would say so. Whats your mates name I would like to chat with him about that lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 11:29:47 am »
What size was the tank?

Cant remember think it was 350 or 450 I can check later...... interesting to note that in this film  http://youtu.be/U2Na6gzEbBs Mikey has a 650L GrippaMax system. Because of its low footprint it looks way small like a 350 or somert.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 11:30:40 am »
They wouldn't come to my place to install, they said I had to drive to a fitting centre

Where do you live.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 11:31:24 am »

Not by the look of it? Good video, informative. Be interesting to see a video of the only other crash tested system out there being installed, can you arrange that Lee?

Who we talking about PureFreedom??

niceandclean

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 12:25:27 pm »

I didn't know PF had carried out a crash test? The only other i thought had crash tested was Ionics/Pure 2o?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 12:30:01 pm »
I have`nt seen one of your videos for a while Lee.......

You have hair :o ;D

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:03 pm »

I would say so. Whats your mates name I would like to chat with him about that lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Email sent

DG Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:39 pm »
What sort of prices are we looking at?
I find their website to be a bit painful :D

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 12:50:46 pm »
What sort of prices are we looking at?
I find their website to be a bit painful :D

It's not the easiest to work out. Fitted from about £1.5k to £3k . You can pay monthly.

dd

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 04:20:55 pm »
They make a point of not fitting to the chassis as they believe it compromises vehicle integrity.

g.brookes

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 05:19:31 pm »
oh dear god i think thats the least user friendly website ive ever seen

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 06:55:03 pm »
Good to see that they delivered on their promise that there would be one of Grippatank present during installation. My installation back in July didn't exactly go smoothly, due to the mess up on part of the engineering firm they employed. They had never seen a Grippamax system, nor did they have the installation instructions. Had to basically tell them what to do as I got the manual send to me that morning by Grippatank. Good to see it's all running smoothly now.

It's a great system.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 07:03:39 pm »

I didn't know PF had carried out a crash test? The only other i thought had crash tested was Ionics/Pure 2o?

Yes PF too :)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 07:04:26 pm »
I have`nt seen one of your videos for a while Lee.......

You have hair :o ;D

lol I have dude

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 07:14:24 pm »

PF did it, but I don't think they passed the test did they?

niceandclean

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 07:15:25 pm »

Oh right, didn't know that. Be good to see both Ionics and PF installation procedures to compare them all. Obviously if they would let you in with your camera!!

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

Oh right, didn't know that. Be good to see both Ionics and PF installation procedures to compare them all. Obviously if they would let you in with your camera!!

Ionic are camera shy when it comes from WCM.........

PF - no problem.... will sort and give em Andy a call :)

niceandclean

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 10:21:40 am »
That's a shame about Ionics! Oh well, look forward to future videos Lee.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 09:35:54 pm »

Which website is that?

poleman

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 09:41:13 pm »

Which website is that?

think he means this one lee

http://www.grippadirect.co.uk/

g.brookes

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 10:22:32 am »
That's the one. Looks likes its cost a fortune and is about 10 per cent complete. The systems look great but I imagine like a lot of people, they'll be out off completely by the website

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 01:34:23 pm »

Which website is that?

think he means this one lee

http://www.grippadirect.co.uk/

Oh ok thanks for that :)

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 06:38:29 am »
Thanks for your feedback - you may have seen on the forums that we are busy finishing off a new website. We would really appreciate some key feedback on what annoys you on the site - could you contact us directly with this?
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 08:44:32 am »
Thanks for your feedback - you may have seen on the forums that we are busy finishing off a new website. We would really appreciate some key feedback on what annoys you on the site - could you contact us directly with this?

Hi Oliver,

Seeing as your asking I'd say what my bugbear about you site is, is the ease of navigation and more importantly the lack of pricing info. One of the first things I look for is an exact price on a product, I hate it when something is sold as from £####, if I have to go looking for an exact price I tend to think its gonna be expensive. From my understanding for a crash tested system your tanks aren't expensive so you should make the price for each specific product jump off the page.

Out of interest what price are your gutter poles and what diameter to connect to the suction hose. I had purchased some carbon fibre poles from another company but it looks like they stopped supplying them.

Simon.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 09:07:11 am »
Thank you very much for your reply Simon. The only way to improve is to listen to feedback!

The feedback has been noted - exact pricing for all products. As well as the standard pricing, we appreciate everyone has a different requirement with regard to the cleaning systems, so we are currently completing an updated online system builder which would enable you to tweak the system as you require!

The poles are designed to work with the 51mm dia range of vacuums - we can however supply different kits to work with 38mm if required, although we do not recommend 38mm dia vacuums for gutter clearing.

Pricing starts from 84.95 + vat
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

lal

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 01:25:55 pm »
Great Video Lee, the GrippaMax looks pretty impressive.

Regards lal