combat1

Re: who is working and who is off???
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 05:56:33 pm »
Got to have fun mates! can go all day if warm and will earn good dosh. if cold wet and hungry soon feel like going home. I new one of you would call me camp!!

chez

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:53 pm »
Worked Tuesday all day, too cold yesterday and Thursday couldn't be bovered!!! Stuff it.
 ::)  >:( ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »
haha yarm isnt the place people think it is! i have lived here for 10years now lol, but ile chance it tomorrow no doubt i will be moaning tomorrow by 2pm hahaha

Steve Sed

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 06:34:59 pm »
i clean around yarm,eaglescliffe and stockton area mate! ive been waking up looking outside and going back to sleep the last few days... i might start around 11am-2pm tomorrow get a few hours done my water should still be around 10 degrees by 2pm!!!
i didnt realise so many of you have been working this week:O

The snow has been forecast for Friday all week which is why I made sure I finished everything today. Tomorrow will be the worst day of the week. In fairness, I ink the worst temperature was -4 yesterday at 9am when I started. Today was a balmy -2. I am sure it was a little colder to there.

deeege

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 07:07:10 pm »
Just been out to buy a couple of sledges.  ;D

Everything removed from the van that can be broke / ruined by ice and I won't be worrying about work until Monday at the earliest.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Cliff perkins

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:17 pm »
Got 2 jobs left to do what i couldnt do this week.
If i wake up to a foot of snow i will rebook them .if its just a few inches im out to get them done and then i will be back home to work on me new library bus motorhome conversion  ;D
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

S.A.J

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 07:16:22 pm »
No Problems down here I think the lowest its got is +2

2 out of the 3 vans have completed all this weeks domestic work and van 3 only has 4 commercial jobs to do tomorrow.

I think its been quite warm  ;D feel sorry for the rest of you guys  :'( :P

Tom White

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 08:07:02 pm »
I've had a really good week so far, but we've snow headed our way (SE Wales), so tomorrow looks like we're doing some sledging.

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 08:22:46 pm »
Tank and all pipes frozen solid for 3 days.I am ahead so not to worried.

Steve Sed

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 10:01:59 pm »
Got 2 jobs left to do what i couldnt do this week.
If i wake up to a foot of snow i will rebook them .if its just a few inches im out to get them done and then i will be back home to work on me new library bus motorhome conversion  ;D

Is that a new project Cliff? I'd like to have a look.

H20cleaning

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 10:13:26 pm »
I wouldn't mind if I had a handbreak cable so I could at least enjoy some handbreak turns while I'm of/.. However it snapped the other day lol!
Just came home from the gym temp said 2degrees tommorow is highs of 1degree! Might work in the snow times are hard haha

robertphil

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »
gone thru 2 litres of antifreeze in the buckets spread over 4workers but works continued at normal pace .