David Kent @ KentKleen

Phoenix Review.
« on: November 17, 2012, 09:09:44 pm »
Hi, just wondering if anyone has got a worthwhile review they could share with us yet? thanks in advance.

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Phoenix Review.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:18:07 pm »
Paul marshall ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 10:38:41 pm »
Black Sabbath.

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 10:46:55 pm »
Hi, just wondering if anyone has got a worthwhile review they could share with us yet? thanks in advance.

Gone very quiet hasn't it?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 11:06:17 pm »
Shhhhhh

rosskesava

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:30:08 am »
Rock a bye baby on the tree top.......................
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:46:32 am »
What do you need to know I have posted before its a good pole
Spit and polish

SB Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 07:44:18 am »

Gone very quiet hasn't it?
certainly has ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 09:01:11 am »
Is this the "world's best", "industry changing" Phoenix pole? ;D

On that note- I wonder how the similarly marketed Unger contraption is doing? LMAO ;D

andyM

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 09:35:16 am »
Is this the "world's best", "industry changing" Phoenix pole? ;D

On that note- I wonder how the similarly marketed Unger contraption is doing? LMAO ;D
[/color]

The last I heard the poles are doing a sterling job propping up washing lines throughout Europe.  ;D
One of the Plebs

Ian101

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 11:02:08 am »
i went to the vanfest at Richy wilts unit and had a good hold of their cheapest glass fibre pole

Felt and looked good ..... cetainly better than my first xtel poles.

Would I buy it over a 18 CLX @ £93 + the extras ? or would I buy the Phonix 15ft / 18ft reach  @ £110

well cracking pole to feel and wave about but at £17 more for a non carbon composite nope its a no brainer.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 02:15:36 pm »
i went to the vanfest at Richy wilts unit and had a good hold of their cheapest glass fibre pole

Felt and looked good ..... cetainly better than my first xtel poles.

Would I buy it over a 18 CLX @ £93 + the extras ? or would I buy the Phonix 15ft / 18ft reach  @ £110

well cracking pole to feel and wave about but at £17 more for a non carbon composite nope its a no brainer.

Just to clarify....The Phoenix 18 pro is the CLX equivalent in material (hybrid) this pole is £89.95+VAT

Poles are going really well, now available through a few distributors on the UK, take a look around the net. Plenty of customers out there using them now!

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 05:01:53 pm »
Something doesnt add up when a supplier doesnt put the newest pole and what they consider the best pole (should be) on their website. Makes you think dont it.

Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 06:52:40 pm »
Something doesnt add up when a supplier doesnt put the newest pole and what they consider the best pole (should be) on their website. Makes you think dont it.

It's been a fair few weeks since we told people our website was being redone............

The Phoenix can be seen and bought from a number of distributors...

Hope this again clears up what doesn't add up...

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 07:01:32 pm »
As CIU is probably the largest w\c forum I thought we would of had a few reviews by now. I want to know what it is like out there in the real world working with it. Anyone?

I do not want another facelift debate.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 07:40:06 pm »
can you really tell how good a pole is within a month!!!!!

really need to see a review when 6months old then again in 12months.

i look and wiat at the handling and wear issue,

i never buy when something 1st comes out i wait for the faults to be ironed out first,saves a lot of trouble.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 07:53:04 pm »
can you really tell how good a pole is within a month!!!!!

I agree with that.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 08:07:15 pm »
come on you can tell how good a pole is within a day of use. !!!! WE ALSO ALL KNOW poles will wear. I am not bothered about wear, just a general idea of clamps, anti pinch, reach etc. its ok looking at the spec's but some good old fashioned use normally highlights any problems if any.

Anyone using one care to comment, anyone anywhere?

wightsurf

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 08:16:34 pm »
First thoughts on the 18ft  Pheonix FG and the UL

I bought this cheap version for staff with the view it would be more robust than a hybrid and more usable than Harris pole,off which i have plenty of experience off  ;D

Its a slim pole when put next to other poles that i own .It has a very short insert that fits where the UL section would fit,this has a red clamp  .
The clamps are very nice to use .Love them actualy  ;D
People are getting mixed up with prices i have seen , so the FG is cheaper than say CLX of of the same length.
The 18ft FG is a very usable pole on the budget end of the market.
As always theres a BUT and this is the brush.You need a superlite or similar as a heavy brush and its just to whippy.This is on the cards with Facelift and have been told something is due to be released in the coming months.

Now the Ul section,its very lite and to be honest you hardly know you have added it when the pole is closed .Although i have been using it on the 18ft making it a 22ft the idea is very good.You still have a very short pole with the added hieght if you need it.There are two ways of using this.
One, only use the ul if the extra reach is needed or Two, use it like a everyday pole.
Two is what i am doing.,so as to give it a real going over to see what it can do.
I think it will last and i believe the competion will be looking at adding this option to there poles.

This is still early days yet and i will update in the coming weeks to let you know how its going.But give them a chance after all its us who benifit in the end.
Customer care is also looking very good at the moment.They have done everything they said they would.This can only be a positive thing in my Book.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:55 pm »
THANKYOU.
At last a reply and a review worth reading thank you very much.
They look like they are shaping up well!
regards
Dave