krave

Rounbuilders/Roundbuilder?
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:46 am »
Looking for a roundbuilder or roundbuilders, I need some/ Alot of work drummed up in hertfordshire. CAnt seem to get hold of roundbuilders on the mobile? And the landline is taking me through to some customer warehouse?

Any one know of or used a good roundbuilding company recently?

No more than 2X really.....

Steve CM

Re: Rounbuilders/Roundbuilder?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 02:12:49 pm »
i would also be interested in my area.

a decent, loyal one. It may be a tall order though, i've not had the best experiences before

krave

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 03:50:02 pm »
Who did you use steve? Ive had contact with roundbuilders, the female team and seems very good tbh!!
If you have some experience in this would be nice to hear what you did not like?!

Thanks

gto

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »
i had an email back from roundbuilders a while back, said they where booked up till november.

Steve CM

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 04:52:56 pm »
Door Knockers Mainly was my bad experience. Just search the name on here and make your own judgement.

Had my own for about a year or so but he feel in love and moved to the Philapinnes.  :) good on him 8)

I've got adverts in most places advertising for my own but no sucess as of yet. Any decent, straight up canvasser would be greatly appreciated :)

Kwackers

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 10:20:11 pm »
Same here :) Gold dust me thinks

krave

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 08:37:38 am »
Shame...
Roundbuilders said early next year!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o

C-Thru.

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 08:36:12 pm »
If 'Roundbuilders' are that busy, surely theres a business opportunity there for someone??
Go in competition to them, there is obviously a demand for it???

forget window cleaning and become pro door knocker????

R W C™

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 09:02:41 pm »
Ive got the best canvasser, I even went as far as giving others on here his contact details and he met a couple, and went out for a few days for a few,and I can honestly say id never do it again as people are total let downs, out of all the ones I got him in contact with only 1 hasnt messed about, but from now on I wouldnt do people favors again  ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 09:28:03 pm »
does he fancy a mini break to milton keynes? :)

R W C™

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 09:31:11 pm »
2 hour drive, you going to cover his fuel and accomodation, I recon he would get you around the £600 mark over 3 days canvassing

Steve CM

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 09:33:15 pm »
done! :)

R W C™

tom cronin

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 10:31:46 am »
I would be intersted in taking on some canvassing work, I have only been doing it a few months, and I have a number of references from window cleaners who are more than happy with my services. Please call me to discusss. Based in essex. 8)

krave

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 12:29:43 pm »
Above, Can you email me on kharnd@googlemail.com please.

Rwc, Im in Herts and can assure you I would not mess your man around...... If maybe he fancies coming here.
Would have him do a few weeks at that rate at least......

nick king

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 09:18:36 pm »
Hi,we are Tom & Nick,we have 2 years experience of window cleaning canvassing,we are both ex military,we used to work for another company,but due to not being very happy with his ideals and people that he employed,we have gone our own way.we are two honest and reliable workers.For further details ring Nick-07894051620
                                                                                                                                             Tom-07799261091
                                                                                                  email-kingni1958@btinternet.com
we are based in Hertfordshire
regards
Nick
Tom

LADDER MONKEY

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:01 pm »
I would be intersted in taking on some canvassing work, I have only been doing it a few months, and I have a number of references from window cleaners who are more than happy with my services. Please call me to discusss. Based in essex. 8)
You need to sort out the people ive put your way 1st Tom  >:( not letting them down at the last min, & leaving him in the poo  >:(

LADDER MONKEY

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 05:31:43 pm »
Hi,we are Tom & Nick,we have 2 years experience of window cleaning canvassing,we are both ex military,we used to work for another company,but due to not being very happy with his ideals and people that he employed,we have gone our own way.we are two honest and reliable workers.For further details ring Nick-07894051620
                                                                                                                                             Tom-07799261091
                                                                                                  email-kingni1958@btinternet.com
we are based in Hertfordshire
regards
Nick
Tom
nick is the man i would use, trust this man 100%  :)

Pure Shine

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 07:32:15 pm »
i got a guy called tom booked in two weeks time he staying down for 5 days i will let u know how we get on and would gladly recommend him if all goes well

nick king

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »
Thank you for your comment Ladderman,im sorry to say im not sure who you are,but i take it myself and Tom have worked for you at some stage?
Nick