tomo

omnitrolleys or something bigger?
« on: September 22, 2005, 11:58:44 pm »
hello to you all. i read most of the valuable info you guys post on here..thanks by the way.  i am hoping to venture into wfp and was wondering whats the best set up for residential work? any help much appreaciated.

jsm

Re: omnitrolleys or something bigger?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 07:46:36 am »
I went down the sack barrow with the barrels on at first , now using a surflow backpack strapped to the sackbarrow . they are about £170 ish . it comes with it's own surflow 4 speed pump and battery.
I keep it on the trolly all the time and just fill it up from the containers , It has a big cap on it , I can fill it up quicker than it took me to change over a barrel before .
I'll post a pic later .
on the first speed setting i can do a 4 bed house with 3/4 of the fill ( about 15ltrs )

John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 08:07:42 am »
Hi Tomo,

Welcome.

I invested in a 50ltr Omnitrolley about 3 years ago. It comes complete with pum and leisure battery.  I do about 4 houses (top & Bottom) and then refill.  Have not had any problems - its easy to pull and can get almost anywhere.

Downside is its £500 !

Deend on what you want as you can DIY for less.  The Omnitrolley looks professional and neat though.

Sarah

tomo

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 11:58:34 am »
thank you both i was looking at the system from cleantech for £1,150 is it a good price for all the brushes and bits that come with it?

matt

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 05:31:34 pm »
as you have just mentioned cleantech

you can also get most of the bits from them to build your own

http://www.d.co.uk/

under 600 quid ;)

matt

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 05:33:29 pm »