pdale

Canvassing available ... Midlands
« on: January 19, 2013, 03:47:25 pm »
As a traditional window cleaner and with this snow on the ground it looks as if i either spend the following week painting the house (started on the kitchen yesterday and hate it already)  or get off my backside and earn a bit of money.

For anybody who is interested I am making myself available for canvassing whilst I cannot get out and work myself.

I have had three periods of window cleaning spanning over 25 years, built up these rounds from scratch and also spent a few years both in direct sales and canvassing, from double glazing to cable tv.

I'd be confident of getting some regular domestic work for someone by canvassing, whether I work for you on a daily basis or for the week. I'd be willing to do this for 2 x the monthly price. I'd be confident of getting £200 on a four weekly basis over the next week and possibly more. If it works between us, i'd  be willing to canvas weekends in the future and help you to expand or start afresh. I base my window cleaning prices on £20 per hour, (eg £10 for a 3 bed semi) but could either price it for you as you wish or pass on the lead for you to price. All the finer details we could discuss between ourselves.

I'd sign whatever you want me to so that I can't take the work from you. I have enough of my own anyhow and always believe in fair conduct in business.

I am based in Dudley, but willing to travel around the Midlands.

If you are interested in increasing your round or starting afresh and need tips or advice please inbox me (though i don't know whether thats available on here) or email pdale1970 at hotmail.co.uk or phone 07941 494104.

Paul
Where am I knocking today?

gavinb

Re: Canvassing available ... Midlands
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:05:22 pm »
Im definatley interested .

Whats the minimum you will accept before you go knocking ?
Im based in bilston and have a few small rounds that need increasing .

pdale

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:09:47 pm »
Hi gavin. I don't ask for anything up front. I work on the basis of you giving me an area to knock and a target figure of the jobs you require and ask for 2 x the clean. So for example I get you a £10 job to be cleaned once a month and you pay me £20 for it.

I'd be happy to go out one of the days this week or a weekend for you, depending on how much work you require.

Im only in gornal, so not too far from you.

Feel free to give me a call for an informal chat.

Paul 07941 494104

gavinb

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:29 pm »
Will do mate .

What would your protocol be with cancelations etc ?

pdale

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 09:08:52 pm »
 Best to give me a call regarding finer details.