« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 10:43:37 pm »
Will you sell off parts of the trolley?

I will offer £10 for the wheels.

MATT NEXT THEN DINO :)

I'll give ya a 10er for the frame  ;)

Pole2pole

Re: sale pure freedom trolley system £385.00
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 11:43:44 pm »
Matty......are you gettin off on this topic? I know "I" am  ;D Poor ol Iain..........the funny thing is....i reckon he's legit ya know,just tryin to claw some money back from a venture that we all know,can cost us the bloody moon. I wish him all the best at tryin to get some money back on a bloody expensive piece of kit. We'd all do the same if we could. Damn beer makes me so bloody soppy  ;D  ;D  ;D Sorry mods,if i said bloody once too often....ok ok 3 times too often..... ;)

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 12:30:32 am »
Matty......are you gettin off on this topic? I know "I" am  ;D Poor ol Iain..........the funny thing is....i reckon he's legit ya know,just tryin to claw some money back from a venture that we all know,can cost us the bloody moon. I wish him all the best at tryin to get some money back on a bloody expensive piece of kit. We'd all do the same if we could. Damn beer makes me so bloody soppy  ;D  ;D  ;D Sorry mods,if i said bloody once too often....ok ok 3 times too often..... ;)
lol

xxmattyxx

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 09:52:13 am »

Well, thing is Im looking for a freedom setup, but Im buggered if Im gonna pay silly money; thats not a knock at Iain, its the going rate for 'em, but IMO its really stupid money.

Theres a whatchamecallitbloke, down the road from me, welds metal an' stuff, im gonna buy  my a sack-truck with some feck-off wheels on it and get him to weld a bit of frame-work an' stuff to it, probably cost less than a tonne.

Matt