adl

Spare Parts
« on: June 06, 2004, 07:16:13 pm »
I have just bought approx £250 000 of spare parts for scrubber dryers from motors to suction pipes electronic drive boards, bearings and loads more they should be arriving next week i have just bought out an entire cleaning companys stock, i have also 3 32" comac scrubber dryers coming and 25 Fimap Maxima scrubber dryers for sale anybody interested then send me a message

Len Gribble

Re: Spare Parts
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 10:40:06 pm »
Dave

What machines are these parts for? Can you list the parts that you have purchased and prices?

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

adl

Re: Spare Parts
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 10:41:37 am »
Len
I am picking all the parts and machines up mid-week this week, i expect it will take a week to sort an catolouge all parts, all the spare parts are from the engineers dept from the cleaning company to whome i have bought stock, i xpect they will be cheap as chips, call it the scrap yard for cleaning machines, although i will have to inflate the prices by 300% for next day delivery ;D ;D ;D   I will let you know when i have sorted through every thing

regards Dave