Stolen pole system Need Help
« on: April 18, 2004, 07:46:09 pm »
Regrettably I have had my new trailer and pole system stolen, so if anyone hears of one being sold on the cheep I would be grateful for a call!!
It was stolen on Monday night from Dudley West Midlands from outside my house. It is a white small box trailer, and on the side is the ironic logo, (a water man holding a pole) coupled with saying “the reach & wash system”.
Sadly, I am not insured for this item so any help anyone can do I would be very grateful
thanks for your help!
Brian

Len Gribble

Re: Stolen pole system Need Help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 12:45:45 am »
Brian

Sorry to hear this, although not being in your part of the county, am looking into this system as a part of expanding the business and will let you know if one comes a long, have you mark the trailer let me know by pm

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 08:39:44 pm »
Sorry Len, with it being new so there is no markings but the trailer does have a Trailer No. therefore if anyone comes to sell you the trailer and system then I am sure that “ironic” could tell you if the system is o.k. to buy.
Thanks for your support Len
Kind regards
Brian

seanc

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 09:23:30 pm »
BRIAN HOPE YOU DONT MIND I HAVE PUT A COMENT ON E-BAY FORUM SO THE WORD IS SPREAD EVEN FURTHER MAY BE EVERYONE ELSE COULD DO THE SAME ON THE FORUMS THEY USE THE MORE THAT KNOW ABOUT IT BEING STOLEN THE BETTER CAHNCE OF FINDING IT
do it today tommorow never comes

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 10:32:14 pm »
Thanks Guys for all your support and for your good idea regarding spreading the word!! I only hope that we are successful!!
I am hoping to get a photo shortly which may also be a help?
Thank again Guys; I will keep you up dated
Regards
Brain

seanc

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 09:04:01 pm »
here is the post you can see i am trying hard i have tryed getting people to keep bumping any way have a look and bump it up youhttp://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jsp?forum=7&thread=100033318&start=0&msRange=15rself
;D
do it today tommorow never comes