stuartb

Buying one of these reels this week but I've one final worry. Ill be running the hose through the van floor. I currently run my manual petal reel through the floor with not too much resistance. How much more is there with Purefreedom or Powerup motorised reels?

Stuart

lozsing

Re: Purefreedom or Powerup. How hard to pull through van floor?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 06:00:54 am »
my pure freedom pulls  through floor very easy

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 07:42:07 am »
My waterworks pulls through no problem too. 👍
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

stuartb

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 10:13:43 am »
Thanks guys. Any problems with either one? Do you you use 6mm hose on the waterworks? Does it work ok? Is it a bit stretchy and delicate?

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 12:29:59 pm »
I’ve no problems what so ever with mine. I have two. Pulls well, is powerful, and seems reliable. Had mine for 9 months.

I’ve always preferred 6 mil hose, easier to throw about, less tangles, never any issues.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

stuartb

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 03:55:12 pm »
Ah ok that’s good. What brand hose is on the reel? I’ll get the same if you recommend it

Jonny 87

stuartb

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 08:24:38 pm »
Thanks. I’ll buy some of that I think