johnowhetton

Office Cleaning Contract Template required please
« on: July 10, 2013, 05:07:09 pm »
Hi Guys,
             I have a number of clients that I work for and have done so for many years, providing regular office cleaning services. I would like to start giving my customers service agreements / contracts, the reason being is that I will be considering selling my business in the near future and have been told that I will be able to obtain a better price if I have signed contracts for a set period of time. We have always provided an excellent service, cut no corners and offer a competitive price, so never felt the need to tie my customers into a contract.

If anyone could help me out and send me a contract / service agreement that I can tailor I would be very very grateful indeed.
my email address is johnowhetton@googlemail.com
Thank you all in advance

Regards
John

Drewheald

Re: Office Cleaning Contract Template required please
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 04:00:01 pm »
Hi John

Where are you based?

How much are looking for your accounts?

You might find cleanquote.co.uk usefull

johnowhetton

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:06:07 pm »
Hi
   Not sure yet, have a business sales guy coming to see me next week. Based in Great Yarmouth norfolk.

Thanks ill have a look there

Drewheald

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »
great thanks

in our industry the very best, and i mean the very best you will achieve from a sale is three times monthly billing, but as an average these days you are looking at maybe three times profit.

Try not get forced into a we will sell for this bullsh.... contract,

One of the best ways to sell is for you to approach other cleaning companies yourself, obviously be causes in what you say, but I find some bigger companies are willing to buy smaller companies, and you want need a sales man giving you bs for his or her fees

Good luck for the future