UK General Cleaning Forum > Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Resources

Leaflet Distribution

<< < (2/4) > >>

*Chris Browne:
I always give my ladies that work for me, a few flyers and cards for them to just carry round with them, you would be supprised how good this can turn out ;)

chris

Sarah Sarill:
Richy,

You can pay to have flyers delivered within The News Series (part of The South Wales Argus).

The cheapest way is to ask for target delivery in the Newport edition unless of course you want to get call from the other editions covering the outlying areas of Gwent and Torfaen.

Its pretty expensive, but you will be guaranteed the delivery and checks are done to confirm this.

Why dont you get in touch with your local Avon or Bettaware distributors and offer to post their leaflets in exchange for them doing the same with yours.

Good luck.

Kind Regards,

Sarah

pjulk:
I would not get the royal mail to deliver them.
My brother in law works for the royal mail and i said to him about this and he said don't bother most of the postmen dump them as there are no checks and the get hardly anything for doing them.

Paul

the red carpet:
My advice to you is this,
All delivery firms however small or large, be it royal mail or your local newspaper will have good and bad workers
the fact is its a hard very boring job with little reward so most people dont have the motivation to deliver them, however some people are more than happy doing it, so to go to any agency is a gamble in my opinion.

The best way to find someone is to get in your car or van and take a drive about, it wont be long before you spot someone delivering leaflets, now if they have got a face like a slapped ar$e and are dragging there feet down the road, there probably not the ideal candidate so keep looking.

In time you will spot someone doing it with a big smile on there face, whistiling to thereself as they work, walking down the paths not over the grass, shutting all the gates behind them. Now this is more promising ;D

Now spend 10-15 minutes following them just to be sure that they dont miss houses, and then pull up and talk to them
pull out a big stack of your leaflets, and ask the guy or girl if they would be interested in making some extra money.

The fact is there doing it anyway and are allready happy doing it at whatever rate there being paid, so this money from you is a bonus.

richyvezy:
That'll be 10-15 mins to give them enough time to call the old bill on me then, especially if it's a girl !!  ???

Nice idea on paper but not the sort of thing I want to be spending my time doing if you know what I mean !!

It is a minefield re getting reliable people to deliver some leaflets but surely no more risky than trying to find the right people to take on as staff ??

I was hoping that I might get a reply or two from people in my area who had used someone or an agency that were reliable and reasonably priced !!

I've recieved one number and spoken to the guy so I may take the plunge with him on a trial basis first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version