UK General Cleaning Forum > Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Resources

Leaflet Distribution

(1/4) > >>

richyvezy:
Hi All

Anyone know of a reasonably priced leaflet distribution agent in the Newport, Gwent & surrounding areas ?

I've heard of people saying there's agents out there that charge £25 per 1000 but when I ask them who they are & tel no etc, they can't remember !!

After my recent back op I need to find a reliable agent to deliver some leaflets for me while I recuperate.

Cheers

Richy

gerrystyles:
I co-opted family to deliver mine and treated them to a meal after I got the first job

steveaqua:
can't you post through royal mail? i think thats resonable although i haven't done it myself

Ian Gourlay:
If ou do a search you will find lots of information on Leaflets.

The best method is DIY,

or DIY with a team so you can make sure its done.

richyvezy:
I was getting our 14 yr old daughter to deliver them with a friend of hers but they were costing me a small fortune whilst not covering that great an area....(street cred and all that). Besides, I'm not happy with her doing it now that it's starting to get dark earlier !!

Royal Mail charge alot more than £25 per 1000 and I've heard that, depending on area and postman, it's not that reliable !!

I would do it myself, but at the moment I can't due to my recent back op so I thought the best solution in the short term would be to get a reliable agent to deliver them for me for a reasonable fee.

I'll keep looking, cheers guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version