Recent Posts

Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Water pressure
« Last post by Ggh on Today at 10:29:36 am »
Have you checked the stop cocks in the house and out on the street - maybe not fully open

This.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Ex customers.....
« Last post by Bungle on Today at 09:30:55 am »
£200  FFS haha. Joke and plss take.
« Last post by Bobski on Today at 08:47:43 am »
We use a buffer tank, ie, IBC, 1000 lts, run the water into that and then the RO system, sucks the water from that tank, and into the Holding tank
« Last post by michael mckeary on Today at 08:44:25 am »
I would have told her no problem, £200 because they have not been cleaned since I last cleaned them. Money paid into my bank account before I begin. I always offer old customers my service back but bump up the price. I'm happy to do work at a premium. Received a call from a rich guy saying he only had 12 windows. He texted his address and I saw it was a £750k house. I text back the real price and not heard from him since. I think he bumped the windy cleaner and thought he would get a newbi to do it for a tenner a month or he was selling up. Great getting customers this time of year because we are all busy so give a good price and don't need to explain anything because they need you more than we need them.
« Last post by michael mckeary on Today at 08:32:05 am »
Contact your water company to find out why? They may come back saying it should be the same then you can look in house.
« Last post by dazmond on Today at 08:24:19 am »
I'm cleaning 4 of her neighbours this morning so I'll smile and wave at her if I see her! ;D

She basically replaced me with a cheaper cleaner who charged £25 but the skylights will not have been cleaned for 3 years now as they don't have a 47ft pole!🤣
Window Cleaning Forum / Ex customers.....
« Last post by dazmond on Today at 08:20:58 am »
Had a text off one yesterday(last cleaned 3 years ago)asking how much would I charge to clean her 5 skylights as her current window cleaners can't reach them... ;D

She got rid of me when I put the price up £2 to £32 after years of service and no price rises...

I simply replied 'I'm sorry but I wouldn't take you on as a customer again'
If you’re responsible for that persons work you MUST inspect their work, it’s basic management.
Once you’ve gained confidence in them,  you don’t  have to be so dilligent.
« Last post by zesty on Today at 06:42:00 am »
Have you moved up hill?
General Cleaning Forum / Re: Pressure washing chemicals
« Last post by Smudger on Yesterday at 11:42:43 pm »
you can use hypo on tarmac.
I think somewhere someone once said you cant - to be honest its not down long enough to cause an issue
metal - may turn lead orange
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10