Raj

Peugeot Partner
« on: January 20, 2016, 08:45:21 am »
Guys-Just a quickie,will the above be sufficient for my Airflex Pro,wands,sebo etc??
It's got side doors.
It's my first look into a van,obviously I'm going to measure everything beforehand but if any of you guys have one,any advice would be superb.
Thanks in advance.
Raj

tim handley

Re: Peugeot Partner
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 12:23:06 pm »
mate im running a peugeot expert which is the next size up from the partner, also with twin sliding doors. Got to be honest im struggling for space and now looking for something a bit larger.........  i have an airflex as well and by the time i put my hoses, wands, chems, pro 35 buckets etc there is very little space, i feel you would out grow it very soon................. dont get me wrong, its do able in mine, but i think somethink a bit larger will suit me personally much much better........... just out of interest my peugeot expert will be on the market very soon at a good price!!!

Raj

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 12:26:29 pm »
Oh bugger!!! Perhaps I'd better look into it more then!!!? Cheers for that!!!

Carpet2Clean

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 09:20:53 pm »
Hi Raj

I run a Citroen Berlingo 14 reg, 3 seater with side door and it suits me but i do like the Nissan NV200.

My local van dealer are now selling new ones for £10.565 +vat  (Nissan NV200)

Richard

Raj

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 10:33:30 pm »
Is A Berlingo similar size to a Partner?
Think I may pop into my local vsn monster with tape measure!!!!

Carpet2Clean

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »
Is A Berlingo similar size to a Partner?
Think I may pop into my local vsn monster with tape measure!!!!

Yes same van

If you can check out the Nissan NV200 this is the next van i am getting  (next year )

Richard

stuart_clark

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 12:16:32 am »
Raj
I have a Citroen Dispatch , its the same as tims , but the Citroen equivalent,  saying that they come in two sizes, mine is the long wheel base and new shape which is quite a lot larger than the older models, I used to have the older fiat Scudo 2.0 JTD which had a load of power, but wasn't brilliant on fuel, and the inside load space was much smaller

Stuart

Raj

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 05:07:46 pm »
Thanks for the advice as always.So in a nutshell I'd be struggling with a Partner but should ry for a despatch/expert type???

Carpet2Clean

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 06:57:02 pm »
Thanks for the advice as always.So in a nutshell I'd be struggling with a Partner but should ry for a despatch/expert type???
Yes if you can Raj

I had a Boxer & Dispatch  when i was doing car valeting many moons ago.
Great vans and no rust

Richard

tim handley

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 07:06:24 pm »
definately  Raj..............