AuRavelling79

Re: Another customer email! - The reply.
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 06:03:01 pm »
Just received today -

Fare enough David, obviously a misunderstanding, please continue to clean the windows and I will make arrangements for the transfer to be made of the outstanding money.

Thanks and apologies for the misunderstanding

Blah

Classic, just goes to show what a difference 24 hrs can make. Nice result.
Thing is Cozy, I'm not sure I want them back. In fact I am sure I don't. Am I just being an arse if I don't go back though?

Why not go back? She's apologised for the misunderstanding - she'll eat out of your hand now. Air cleared and all that.
It's a game of three halves!

EZclean

Re: Another customer email! - The reply
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 07:44:37 pm »
agree,
they will be the nicest customer for you now.
i just think it took alot for her to reply especially as you told her to get a new w/c.
you telling them about the back door made her see sense. you did a good deed there, bit of Karma maybe.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

lee_dewing

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2009, 12:05:01 am »
People don't like to be thought bad of. ;)

Good letter had them on the ropes there.

Give it one more go.

If someones saucy with me rarther than have a row i stick a note through the door on the back of one of my windows cleaned today bills.
  i tear my telephone no' off bottom sometimes that way i have last word and that can't argue back as they can't get in touch ;D

I am childish at times  ;)
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

davids3511

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2009, 03:25:37 pm »
People don't like to be thought bad of. ;)

Good letter had them on the ropes there.

Give it one more go.

If someones saucy with me rarther than have a row i stick a note through the door on the back of one of my windows cleaned today bills.
  i tear my telephone no' off bottom sometimes that way i have last word and that can't argue back as they can't get in touch ;D

I am childish at times  ;)
I though this business fas full of 'saucy' housewives before I started. How bloody wrong was I. :(

mark dew

Re: Another customer email! - The reply.
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 05:51:57 pm »
Thing is Cozy, I'm not sure I want them back. In fact I am sure I don't. Am I just being an arse if I don't go back though?

Dunno about an arse. Maybe? But after thinking about it and spending time on getting your side across, it is a waste of your time if you don't. I wonder how many minutes  your life has been shortened, from the little bit of blood pressure that caused.  ;D

EandM

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:11 pm »
10% of your customers will give you 90% of your grief.

Window Washers

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 11:47:58 pm »
10% of your customers will give you 90% of your grief.
99% right, the other 1% is your Mrs  ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)