Window Lickers

Re: Another brick wall... (no driving) HELP !
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 09:33:52 am »
but unless i am wired up for 12 months how can even they tell ?

You have a legal obligation  to disclose a seizure should one occur.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 12:02:13 pm »
but unless i am wired up for 12 months how can even they tell ?

You have a legal obligation  to disclose a seizure should one occur.

I am fully aware and ok with this , the truth is , most people see a siezure as an epileptic fit if you like .
I had no such event , a seizure can come and go in a few seconds with no signs that it even occured , a simple pulse of electricity in the brain is all that happens , so if the person having this doesnt even know it happened , how can anybody else ?
As i said before , unless you are wired to an EEG machine for the 12 months that you are supposed to be seizure free its not a fair assesment surely .

This is what im up against and have to sort out !

Rich
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Richard ham

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 12:29:58 pm »
Rich, go clean some windows. If you didnt have an epileptic fit then there s nothing to declare to the insurance company. Youve been given the green light by the doctor, thats good enough. The doctor didnt say anything about driving i take it.?If not as before go clean some windows, im finishing early today if you want some company for a few hours. I should be done by 2pm at the latest.
Www.plymouth-window-cleaners.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 01:30:33 pm »
Cheers for the offer Rich , but im out in a mo , taking advantage of the being on the sick bit , im gonna go get some new gnashers sorted out  ;D ;D ;D

Rich

neil mcnicholas

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015, 02:14:37 pm »
don't no if your aware but you have to inform dvla if after a month of a stroke /tia you still have residual symtoms you will need to be assest by them if you do. I had a stroke first week January 2015 and ive surrendered my licence rather than them take it from me its easier to get it back when im ready I have balance and speech /memory issues so cant drive anymore till im fit enough https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/371935/INF188X3.pdf

PoleKing

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 03:30:31 pm »
don't no if your aware but you have to inform dvla if after a month of a stroke /tia you still have residual symtoms you will need to be assest by them if you do. I had a stroke first week January 2015 and ive surrendered my licence rather than them take it from me its easier to get it back when im ready I have balance and speech /memory issues so cant drive anymore till im fit enough https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/371935/INF188X3.pdf

Why is it easier to get back if you've given it away rather than them taking it?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

neil mcnicholas

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 03:35:20 pm »
if your license is taken from you dvla tell you when you can reapply for it but if you surrender your license you can reapply when your ready tells all info on dvla web page

elite mike

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 06:23:06 pm »
good luck with everything hope you get sorted soon.

PoleKing

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 06:29:54 pm »
if your license is taken from you dvla tell you when you can reapply for it but if you surrender your license you can reapply when your ready tells all info on dvla web page

Interesting. Just had a lil butchers. Thanks.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Richard ham

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »
I second the mobility scooter idea, get it vinyl wrapped and a small trailer.:-)

P @ F

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 08:26:28 pm »

Yes that was the first site i visited when the hiccup came up , to this point there is no reason yet why i should have to inform them otherwise , i should however tell my insurance , but i am not doing this until i am either on the road again or in possesion of paperwork with the facts on , i am not going to pay any amendment costs or hikes in policy if it means when i get my results from the EEG i have to retire my liscence anyway , why should i pay more if im not even back behind the wheel , i cannot be held at blame for not going down the route set out by red tape , there is for now no evidence to say i am not playing ball !

Rich  

P @ F

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 08:34:53 pm »
I second the mobility scooter idea, get it vinyl wrapped and a small trailer.:-)

Begins with P and ends in K
And its not PinK , you purple headed hand brush  ;D

Rich

Richard ham

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 08:53:16 pm »

P @ F

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 09:25:15 pm »
I was laughing when i saw this, but saw the possibilities.......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1391807/All-aboard-worlds-tiniest-caravan--6ft-long-towed-mobility-scooter.html

Well it would appear that the answer has been stuck to my arse !

Rich

rick trinder

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »
hi rich. im sure i could help you out bud. i don't have a full round yet. so i can give you 4 hours twice a week? you are more than welcome to use my van, ie my insurance. please don't hesitate to give me a bell. you might even be doing me a favour!
always looking on the BRIGHTSIDE!