Jon almond

finding work
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:56 am »
Hi all... I have no doubt this question is asked more than most on here but I feel I have to ask.
We are a new high pressure washing business in Cambridgeshire who clean graffiti, gum, driveways and pretty much everything else you can think of using a pressure washer and a reach system. I know this time of year is not a very busy time but we are struggling to get any work at all!
We have done the flyers and we are on yell.com and Thompson local but still my phone is quiet. We have no website as the lack of work means a lack of funds but we are on Facebook with before and after pictures. I know when we do get a chance to shine we will but as yet that chance seems a long way off.
Any help on finding work domestic or commercial would be welcome as we are getting close to breaking point.
Thanks
Jon

PoleKing

Re: finding work
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 07:28:49 pm »
Give us a call if it goes tits up bud.
We're all rooting for you I'm sure but sometimes it just doesn't work out.
All the best.

www.laneswindowcleaning.com rutland
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

TN Cleaning Services Ltd

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:32:21 pm »
Hi, what equipment do you use for your business?
Do you do any other types of cleaning?
I sometimes use contractors to assist with jobs.
I am based in cambridgeshire but cover all of east and south east england and other regions at times.
Tim.

Jon almond

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 07:35:42 pm »
We do everything from window cleaning to builders cleans and all you can imagine inbetween using our own reach system, pressure washers, graffiti removes and even our little road sweeper. There is not a lot we won't clean