Terry_Burrows

Re: Airflex Turbo
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2010, 07:14:51 am »
I will be looking at these at the show what concerns me is when things are new on the market there problems start to happen some time down the line :-\ I am
 concerned about the 3 vacs power on the case body for example many years ago the ninjas case pulled in and out so much they now fit a bar across the tank :-\ to stop this and make more stronger.Airflex is a lot of money for somthing without heat :-\ I will be looking at at :-\
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Simon@arenaclean

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2010, 07:45:52 am »
With tripple vac machines there is a sacrifice because of the cables. For 3 vacs and the pump you need two cables and an onboard heater adds a 3rd. The Alltec has a heater (with two cables) but one of the vacs needs to be turned off for it to work. When I was debating which machine to buy it was kindly pointed out that an on board heater at 100ft is pretty useless and whilst on you can only run 2 vacs. I've been waiting for the inline heater from Matt, but to be honest I haven't missed it. The case is fine and guaranteed. It does not flex. Give Matt a ring go over and try the machines, same with Alltec and Solutions. You might even prefer a powerflite perfect heat. Twin Vac 500psi + heat. I've had my Airlex since November, no faults, Alltec's built quality is legendary and the Scorpion track record speaks for itself and that's why your paying +£2500 + vat. There are cheaper versions of the Alltec and Airflex Twin vac 200psi pump what about these? You will change a machine once every 3 - 5 years and over 3 years that's an investment of £2.30 a day on your original purchase. Buttons mate.

Simon

Darren O

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2010, 07:57:17 am »
Ive never seen the point running a porty from a van it would never come close to a truckmount id rather just leave the machine outside front door why do the 3 vac portys not have a third plug on them so they can have built in heat.

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2010, 08:10:16 am »
I ran a  3 vac scorpion from my van b4 i got TM, lots of advantages,
no lugging machine out of van 3-4 times a day, no re loading van 3-4 times a day
i had a Bane waste and freshwater tank, no filling, no emptying, except 5 min when
you get home.
Inline heater just inide front door.
Machine stays newer, with no scratches, bumps, wires rattling loose.

Used average of 50-75' of 2" vac hose, lots of power.

Ken W still uses his successfully, (see van pics thread)

On the downside i had to place ramp over hose  ;D

Andrew

richy27

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2010, 08:20:45 am »
Ive never seen the point running a porty from a van it would never come close to a truckmount id rather just leave the machine outside front door why do the 3 vac portys not have a third plug on them so they can have built in heat.

i have used a porty before having to leave it outside the door when i got an airflex i ran it from the van when the weather is not so great its a lot better. and speeds up setting up and packing up.

Darren O

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2010, 08:23:11 am »
If 3 vac portys are that good from a van whats the point in spending 3or4 times as much on a truckmount.

Darren O

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 08:26:05 am »
Richard have you got a truckmount now if so is there a big difference from running a 3vac porty from a van to going truckmount like suction and heat.

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2010, 08:28:01 am »
Darren, its a progressive step up the ladder.
single vac to twin
twin to tripple
tripple vac to TM.
All tax deductable, rather have something shiney and new than pay excessive income tax, to keep illegal immigrants in driving licenses etc  ;)

What machines have you had Darren ?

Andrew

Darren O

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2010, 08:34:21 am »
Andrew started of with a Powermax then bought a Hydramaster Raptor but had a lot of problems with the pump on it now have a Powerflight 1350 was thinking of running a 3 vac porty froma van but think i would rather save up and buy a Prowler.

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:18 am »
Good choice Darren, nothing wrong with missing out on a step up ladder.

I had a single vac then twin vac Alltech, then cfr perfect heat, scorpion, then had chance of the bane tanks so ran it for 6 month then got TM last sept.

Now thinking of upgrading my Steamway sidekick,

Andrew

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2010, 10:06:39 am »
 ;D yes I will  Thanks!
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.