Bernd

Which product to choose for straight encapping?
« on: March 08, 2016, 06:33:47 pm »
Hallo everyone. My name is Bernd and i am a carpet cleaner from Germany. So please apologize my bad english :-[.
I want to push the  commercial market by using encapsulation. Till now i used DS2, Punch and HydrOx from Releasit . I got it from Cleaningsystems UK but it ran out of stock and  iam now looking for alternatives.

Here in Germany i can not get any encap solution, except of Icapsol from Kärcher, but it seems not to have the cleaning abilities...

I contacted Lynn from Restormate, a very helpful person! They can ship to me. They have Bonnetpros Surround, Omega and Dynamall. I have read many good things about Dynamall on this forum.

My question to you experienced encapper: Which one do you recommend for commercial clents, like offices and  shopping stores?

Till now i worked with a 175 and  pads and a CRB but i  am really interested in  a Cimex or Orbot for straight encapping, like lay down the solution, scrub and leave. Many commercial clients have "needle felt carpet", very thin and hard.

So, which product can you recommend for my plans of straight encapping? Dynamall, Surround, Omega?

Thanks for every advice!

Bernd

Re: Which product to choose for straight encapping?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:57:07 pm »
Hi Bernd
I have used Dynamall, Omega and Surround I would recommend Omega as is is excellent at cutting through grease thereby eliminating the the need for pre-sprays.  Dynamall is also a great product although it can cause coughing  in some people due to the small content of hydrogen peroxide, but it is an excellent product. I tend to use Surround but mainly in domestic situations.

tim handley

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 07:14:22 pm »
I do a fair bit of encap with dynamall and with omega........ both products are very good, i have never had isues with the smell of dynamall personally, in fact often get positive comments from clients re the smell, sorry, aroma!!
I tend to use dynamall on the bad jobs and omega on not so bad, omega goes a long way dilution wise....
the pro fresh leaves a super aroma.............
can i ask why you are looking for alternatives??
The other products are good as well are they not?

Bernd

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 07:25:30 pm »
I do a fair bit of encap with dynamall and with omega........ both products are very good, i have never had isues with the smell of dynamall personally, in fact often get positive comments from clients re the smell, sorry, aroma!!
I tend to use dynamall on the bad jobs and omega on not so bad, omega goes a long way dilution wise....
the pro fresh leaves a super aroma.............
can i ask why you are looking for alternatives??
The other products are good as well are they not?

Hi Tim. Thanks for your reply.You are right. the Releasit products are very good, but can not be delievered anymore from  Cleaningssystems.
THEY ran out of stock since August or September last year  they told me and till now  i  could not get any information  when it could be delievered again.  Thats why i am looking for alternatives.

Bernd

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 07:30:34 pm »
Hi Bernd
I have used Dynamall, Omega and Surround I would recommend Omega as is is excellent at cutting through grease thereby eliminating the the need for pre-sprays.  Dynamall is also a great product although it can cause coughing  in some people due to the small content of hydrogen peroxide, but it is an excellent product. I tend to use Surround but mainly in domestic situations.

Hi Derek. Thanks for your advice. Omega seems to be very effective at cutting through grease. Dynamall seems to be a very effective spot remover  (coffe, tea) due to the hydrogen peroxide but has a higher dilution rate as i have seen. How do you dilute Dynamall?

JandS

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 08:48:15 am »
50ml per litre for encapping.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Bernd

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 03:52:42 pm »
50ml per litre for encapping.

Thanks for your advice! How many sq/ meter can you cover for example with 2 liter of RTU?

Or how much Solution do you use for 100 sq/meter ?

Gabriel Nagy

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 06:50:04 pm »
I'll suggest Dynamall and Omega..tried both and very good products..

bennymon

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 07:07:40 pm »
I've used dynamal and omega  dynamal has given me great results I found omega in comparison to be utter rubbish .

Bernd

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:52 pm »
I've used dynamal and omega  dynamal has given me great results I found omega in comparison to be utter rubbish .

Thanks for your response! I am not a english  native speaker..."utter rubbish" means... did not work as good as Dynamall for you ;)?

I think i will try both for different circumstances. Dynamall for offices with tea, coffee problems and Omega for greasy soil in stores and shops.

JandS

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 08:55:06 pm »
Depends on the soiling...if it's heavy I'll do it twice and that usually sorts it...some areas won't need as much...I usually reckon on no more than 15sq m per rtu litre fo pricing.
4 litres of Dynamall gives you 80 litres of rtu so anywhere between 1000 and 1200sq m per 4 litres.
We pay £32 for the 4 litre so for that size area it's peanuts really at a minimum £1 per sq m.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Bernd

Re: Which product to choose for straight encapping? New
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 09:05:34 pm »
Depends on the soiling...if it's heavy I'll do it twice and that usually sorts it...some areas won't need as much...I usually reckon on no more than 15sq m per rtu litre fo pricing.
4 litres of Dynamall gives you 80 litres of rtu so anywhere between 1000 and 1200sq m per 4 litres.
We pay £32 for the 4 litre so for that size area it's peanuts really at a minimum £1 per sq m.

Sounds good and you are right...its very cheap when you calculate it for the costs per sq meter!