Tony_Abbott

Stolen Van
« on: September 17, 2014, 07:02:20 am »
Morning all.

Just got up and found somebody has stolen my van, (nice of them isn't it. to put me out of business).

It's a white Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI high roof medium wheel base REG Number MT04 XXA - no sign writing on it.

It has a Hydarmaster Maxxe 470 built in along with all the usual tanks - hose reals - wands - hand/upholstery tools ect ect.

Please keep a eye out for it and report to the police if seen,  it has been stolen from Leigh-on-sea in Essex.

Mob: 07801 140474

Thank You.
The Old Man of Essex

gwrightson

Re: Stolen Van
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 07:17:36 am »

That's bad news Tony,

A real bad feeling when the realisation kicks in, I had my van and equipment stolen a number of years ago.

As for the police , worse than useless , arrived 7 hours later , said " we have just drove down the road ,but not seen any thing"   as if !!
they even said probably gypsys , their is a camp a few miles away but no point in looking it will be stripped down by now .

Feel for you, hope they find it .

Geoff

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Darran Pryce

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 07:48:44 am »
Sorry to hear that :-(

David Ware

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 09:20:33 am »
Sorry to hear Tony, hope you had insurance for van and equipment. Spend some time on driving around your area as a lot of vehicle thief's are left to see if there is a tracker fitted. Also if you have a local face book page put-on there. Unfortunately this part of Essex is being hammered with vehicle thefts.
David

Russ Chadd

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 05:03:54 pm »
Will monitor eBay... Those bits and pieces will no doubt be on there.
Fingers crossed your insurance pays out

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 08:48:32 pm »
also check out  gumtree and local sales pages on facebook.

Or hopefully they have crashed the van and have burnt to death :)

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 10:13:05 am »
I know its a bit late but 

http://www.snooper.co.uk/gps-tracking/asset-vehicles.html

I used to have a heavy motorbike chain that went round the clutch pedal and through the steering wheel.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.