wright

Lincolnshire Based Window Cleaning Business FOR SALE
« on: June 21, 2005, 03:50:53 pm »
Safe Clean UK is based in rural Lincolnshire England. We have been operating our business for the last twelve years. Our services are primarily in the window cleaning sector, although we provide any requested cleaning services. We currently use the latest Pure Water Fed Pole technology, to achieve high standards at half the cost and without compromising health and safety. To better understand this system please visit our website at www.safecleanuk.com “Reach & Wash” as it has become known has revolutionised cleaning window, glass, uPVC, cladding, etc. We also supply built systems static / trailer or Van mounted. Our family run business offers a great opportunity with big profits. Turnover 04/05 £65K GBP - If you are in the know then this is ideal if your just starting up, an existing company expanding into our area or wishing to move into this sector, or for any window cleaner wishing to relocate to sunny Lincolnshire. If you know of anyone or any company interested - Please let me know OR direct them to our website. Thanks - JW

matt01

Re: Lincolnshire Based Window Cleaning Business FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 01:41:21 pm »
hello,i m  new to window cleaning-is there anything u could offer me...rounds,equipment? :)

mightymorty

Re: Lincolnshire Based Window Cleaning Business FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:36:15 pm »
Hi Jason have been trying to get in touch with you to no avail,can you please e.mail me and we can talk about your bussines thanks ...neil and lynda