Richie Mitchell

VW Transporter T4 & Ionics 300l comm.
« on: September 22, 2005, 08:07:25 pm »
800 TDI Special, 2001 (51 plate), 47000 miles with full vw main dealer history, one owner. Alloy wheels, double front passenger seat, drivers captains seat, 6 cd multi change player, alarm & immobiliser with central locking. On the roof there is a 'Truckrax' three bar with rear roller roof rack system. This van is bright red with stunning livery. Just change the name & telephone numbers and it is ready to go as your company vehicle.

300 L, 5 stage 'Ionics' commercial system, grey speedliner flooring, welded pole rack. The system has been kept & maintained in excellant condition. The installation bolts were upgraded one year ago, at the same time the R/O membrane was replaced. TDS readings have never been allowed to exceed single figures on this system!

Poles & hoses are not included. Photographs of this stunning van upon request, send personal messages for further details etc.

Price: £8250 ready to go.

This advert was also placed on another forum, however I have experienced major problems logging onto the website. Therefore I have been unable to respond to any enquiries that may have been left for me. Please try me again through this forum.

Richie Mitchell
Creighton & Shaw Ltd
Creighton & Shaw Ltd
Commercial Window Cleaning