willrubies

Window Cleaning Tips
« on: October 30, 2009, 01:21:54 pm »
Today I want to share some window cleaning tips. This tips are very simple and have great result. In my personal life I am using these tips.

Dirty windows are always noticed by everyone; by watching window we can judge how clean is Home. Secondly, windows always face to outside and this main reason to get fast dust on it. But we cann't fix this problem. But we can keep window clean.

Due to dirty window curtain also get dirty,so, it is better to keep window clean.

Here are few tips -
1> Using of  de-ionized water -
Pure water is very good solvent for window cleaning. It won't leave any residues on window. Due to residues window look old after cleaning. So use pure water to clean window.

2> Good Solvents -
Always prefer to clean window with non-ammonia, non-vinegar, or non-alcohol solvents. These elements of solvent always burn rich color of window and make it dull after few use. In market you can easily get ecp-friendly cleaning solvents which is very good for window and also increase life of wood.

3> Time to cleaning of cobwebs -
If window are not cleaned for many days then many unwanted visitor make there visit near window and they build there own home. I am talking about spiders. Who love to web in windows. So, i suggest you that if you notice that some is encroach near to your window, then do not ignore them just attack with vacuole cleaner.

Lastly if your window is not cleaned for so many months and you desperately want to clean then I suggest to try someone expert, like hiring cleaners.

I think it is a not big deal to find cleaning services in London . Just surf on net and you can easily get whole details.

I hope above information is helpful for you.

KLEEN-ZONE

Re: Window Cleaning Tips
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 07:20:04 pm »
our these tips for window cleaners...ive got  a tip  ...dont wipe your arse with a broken bottle.. ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D