UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

To many vacuum cleaners??!?!?!

(1/4) > >>

A_to_Z_Clean:
Hi, ;D

I'm doing domestic cleaning and one off.I need to buy vacuum cleaner to clean the carpets.I don't wont to use steam ( to big and £££) .I like to get somthig to shampoo carpets ( not too big) around 300£

And ideas?

Thanks
Adam
AtoZ Clean ;D

Ken Wainwright:
Hi Adam

I feel that the most important part of our work is the pre-vacuuming, so if you are thinking of using equipment at the lower end of the performance spectrum, it is essential that you do not skimp on the vacuuming. For carpets you will need a good upright machine, preferably with a sperate motor to power the beater bar. Although these machines are more expensive, they are well worth the investment. My own supplier in B'ham has a reasonable turnover in ex-demo models, so there's considerable savings to be made if you know where to go.

Tony_Browning:
Ken
Doe's your supplier also deal with ex-demo/2nd hand portable extraction machines?
Kind Rgds
Tony

Ken Wainwright:
Rarely Tony

But 2 other contacts I have in the Worcestershire area do. If you're interested, I'll post/pass on their numbers.

Mike_Boxall:
Adam
Do you plan to do any training before you start cleaning carpets?
Ken has hit on a very important point about pre-vacuuming with a decent vacuum but you're going to struggle with a budget of £300.
How much money do you expect to make from cleaning carpets over the next 12 months?
Regards
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version