Griffus

Re: Full Set Up Required For Spring
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 09:28:12 pm »
What is cold?  :o

Like Miami this year!  8)

Matt Gibson

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 11:18:22 am »
Just going off my own experience.Loads of work in the Summer but phone stopped ringing after September then started again in April.Everyone can`t be the same and obviously you have built up a big customer network.I don`t think I would chance spraying water on an icy day so your right  i will leave it you.You will be spraying ice cubes in Glasgow mate,get a grip.ha ha.

Nah, Hot water machine.. turn the temp up a little, nice and warm on the hands.. Carry a few bags of grit to put down after the jobs done. Get a grip? ill get a few nice holidays, and keep my icecubes for my cold alcoholic beverages by the pool thanks  ;D

drive surgeon

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 06:11:35 pm »
Lol we use a big tank of anti freeze to do jobs in winter  ;D

dandandan

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 06:42:51 pm »
ha ha,soz been off for a while.Nice one Matt.Good luck mate.us soft scousers don`t do cold.Honestly though I thought i had it made when i started up in the Spring,but had to keep checking my phone wasn`t on silent in September,two years on the run this happened.Bought all my gear off Merril Fox in the USA.He was a big help.Had a Honda/wheeley bin set up and turbo nozzle.Got rid of the FSCleaner,waste of time as I always went back over job with the turbo nozzle anyway and it just clogged the van up.I remember Roger Oakley had some big truck set ups and whatever happened to Mark Laycock?Going back now. ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 08:52:09 pm »
ha ha,soz been off for a while.Nice one Matt.Good luck mate.us soft scousers don`t do cold.Honestly though I thought i had it made when i started up in the Spring,but had to keep checking my phone wasn`t on silent in September,two years on the run this happened.Bought all my gear off Merril Fox in the USA.He was a big help.Had a Honda/wheeley bin set up and turbo nozzle.Got rid of the FSCleaner,waste of time as I always went back over job with the turbo nozzle anyway and it just clogged the van up.I remember Roger Oakley had some big truck set ups and whatever happened to Mark Laycock?Going back now. ;D

Robert McLean bought the H&M machine and I sold the trailer as a stand alone item, narrowed our services down to certain areas of cleaning which works for us. The H&M trailer set-up was a great bit of kit, but a pain to move around London, parking etc. Mark still comes on here sometimes.