Matt Gibson

Re: Second hand pump
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 08:30:15 pm »
Hi mate, i do have a ws201 complete with gearbox and unloader valve, I would want half list price for it (275) but only thing is Ive never tried it so not sure if it needs any parts like seals, or unloader, I could whip the head off an check the psitons and valves but everything else I can't check unless it was to go on an engine. If you want to bring your engine then I could do it for 350 fitted and if it needs anything then I would supply in the price?
thanks

Good deal..

Kenny83

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 08:33:59 pm »
Hi mate, i do have a ws201 complete with gearbox and unloader valve, I would want half list price for it (275) but only thing is Ive never tried it so not sure if it needs any parts like seals, or unloader, I could whip the head off an check the psitons and valves but everything else I can't check unless it was to go on an engine. If you want to bring your engine then I could do it for 350 fitted and if it needs anything then I would supply in the price?
thanks

Good deal..

it is isn't it  ;D ;D haha, It's a pump I have on the shelf, been meaning to fit it to an engine but not gonna get round to it at the minute with the weather and cleaning so it would be better if someone was benefitting from it than sat on a shelf in the garage
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 08:37:00 pm »
Yeah, ive got two on the shelf now.. im just using one as a donor as and when i need spares..

Kenny83

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 08:41:08 pm »
Yeah, ive got two on the shelf now.. im just using one as a donor as and when i need spares..

I'm looking at fitting an interpump 2030 to a suitable engine when one comes up, I will buy the pump brand new but just looking for a suitable engine, will be running at 15 litres mainly but just want to know i have the extra ooomph for when I need it... also hopefully will be great for flat surface cleaning, may even go for a 202 yet, haven't made my mind up
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 08:56:18 pm »
The 202 is good.. I switched from a 201 to a 202 and noticed a massive difference. Specially using the whirlaway. so much quicker and cuts really good. and the rinse down is awesome..