CMS

Re: Business Partner Required Birmingham
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 04:34:06 pm »
are on 3 month rolling contracts generating 2500 per annum     

Based upon the 'values' discussed on the aforementioned thread. Your business does indeed have a value.

I have bought and sold a lot of cleaning companies over the years. I have also bought 'chunks' of turnover where geographically it doesn't suit the 'seller' but suits the buyer.

The CONTRACTED turnover of your business on a three month rolling contract is only £625 at any one time.

It's value therefore is £625 X 25% i.e. £156.00

In total!

I'm sorry to sound so negative but it's only worth what people are prepared to pay and if that's all your contracted turnover is and you're not selling part of the franchise itself, I fail to see what you have to offer.

bluesky1

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2005, 05:00:42 pm »
what i am proposing is a share in the business,it may not have much worth now but will have as it grows.I am looking to offer an even share,I am not trying to make or recoup my franchise fee.i am simply offering an opportunity to develp a franchise area with a like minded person,and we both prosper and benefit together.I may even offer a partnership free of charge,money is not the main issue.

CMS

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 05:32:59 pm »
what i am proposing is a share in the business

I see, but the 'business' at the moment is £625 contracted turnover.

What share are you offering? And at what price?

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 06:15:15 pm »
When I need help. say in Marketing I get a Friend to helpme who works in that field and pay him accordingly.

If I need help wit administration I call in the wife

etc

I cannot see what helpis required at this stage that you cannot buy in.

I agree it can be lonely and two heads are better than one.

But if its help you need you have Franchise HQ.

If I remember rightly they operate a call centre so you do not have to worry about manning the phone. All you have to do is market and find cleaners locally.

You also have help here if you need it.

Might not always be agreeable but it is sound.

Also Phonix who has 2million turnover has contacted you .

Phoenix

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2006, 10:08:25 am »
Ivan I have resent that e-mail