jasonl

Re: £200,000
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2015, 02:49:53 pm »
You run a national group of carpet cleaners and have 200 grand in the bank what do you do ?

Out of interest, what would you do and how would you go about it?

Like most other trade associations , I would seek to find the best value PR SYSTEM , raise awareness of competent professionals and sweat the assets they hold to uphold the values of the association and achieve the aims.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

DB

Re: £200,000
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2015, 02:24:11 pm »
SORRY ...but I have to laugh...

There are those who moan about the NCCA but seem keen to state on their literature that they were 'trained by the NCCA'...that's a bit rich in my humble opinion.
Anyway...it doesn't matter if they were trained by the NCCA I would like to pose the question....do they still adhere to the NCCA doctrines?...or have they viewed all the clips on Youtube and furthered their education via the internet (taking in all the bad stuff as well as the good) in which case can they ethically use the NCCA name...of course those without any ethics will anyway.

If something goes wrong their customers will instinctively contact the NCCA and that's where the 'solids meet the air conditioning'

I have seen and heard first hand how the conversation goes in a situation like that all too often.

As has been said in previous posts membership of the NCCA can benefit a business if its used correctly AND honourably