alank

Re: How to respond.
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 06:40:40 pm »
This is the time of year when some of the old quotes that we have given months ago start to resurface. If they have taken four months to get back to me then get in touch  seven weeks before Christmas expecting me to clean their windows asap then I'm afraid they are going to be out of luck. Fully booked up now till 2020 either wait or find someone else ;D

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 08:16:35 pm »
Perfect reply slacky

no need to spend time and effort justifying your pricing - that leaves them in doubt you not going to be messed with in a nice polite way

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Tom-01

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2019, 04:08:34 am »
You do get ‘em!

It was a good reply.

However, I wouldn’t have said ‘sorry’. There’s no need to apologise for anything. It insinuates you’re at fault somewhere.  ‘Unfortunately’ is a good word to use. Just a little tidbit I picked up from ‘sales school’ :)

Tom

Slacky

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2019, 07:36:31 am »
Perfect reply slacky

no need to spend time and effort justifying your pricing - that leaves them in doubt you not going to be messed with in a nice polite way

Darran

This is the thing. These instances are actually opportunities, although they definitely dont feel like it at the time.