Re: Software for pricing?
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:55 am »
John,
Discreet as in some buildings are 'sensitive politically' and some famous clients who live in places they don't want known.
Or have overnight visitors they don't want known  :-X

williamx

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 10:06:36 am »
Many thanks for the offer paul and you only wany a 99% cut what a bargain ::)

I only developed this program because some cc out there wanted something where they can go into a customers house take the meausments and hay presto out pops a professional looking quotation, which this program does.

At first I was giving them away for free but I got so many requests for copies that I would end up spending all my time on the computer, that why I decided to sell copies on ebay for a small fee. ( I have seen others programs like this one been sold for £25 or more)

From the copies that I have sold or given away I have had a lot of Emails concratulating me, they have said how great the program is and I should give up carpet cleaning and go on to computer programming.

Anyway the program will stay on ebay for a short while longer and when the interest in it wanes then it will be taken off ebay and deleted.

John_Flynn

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 07:38:29 pm »
Chris

Surely we all in this business are expected to and do offer that type of service, in my eyes it just read that you were offering that little bit of something extra ;) ;) ;)
I get better looking each day!!

williamx

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2005, 10:34:14 am »

*paul_moss

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2005, 09:21:40 pm »
Or you can still email me for it FREE

Paul
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

williamx

Re: Software for pricing? New
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2005, 10:14:11 pm »
Paul

You can have it all now.

My program has been deleted.

Why don't you advetise it on ebay like I did.

You will be able to give them away free of charge of course.