Shaun_Ashmore

New toys
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:15 pm »
I wonder what van fest will bring?

Had a word with Jamie and he's going to be like Santa as he's got all sorts to show, hopefully all other exhibitors have something a bit unique I know Restoremate have a new encap shampoo.

What's everyone else wanting/looking for?

Shaun

Len Gribble

Re: New toys
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 08:08:24 pm »
Euro or national lotto will do, but wouldn’t mind numatic shampoo brush in the mean time ;)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:18:06 pm »
3 Points off Liverpool  ;D

Beach ball required.  ;)

PaulKing

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:48:03 pm »

Had a word with Jamie and he's going to be like Santa as he's got all sorts to show, hopefully all other exhibitors have something a bit unique I know Restoremate have a new encap shampoo.

Shaun

its very good that encap shampoo got some minging coffee stains out of a commercial office last week
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Mark Slaney

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 09:18:48 pm »

Shaun

What he didn't tell you!! Was speaking to Jamie today as well. Couldn't keep him quiet. ;)  :D :D

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 09:48:26 pm »
I'm not exhibiting anything. I have a one of our techs vans as he is on holiday with some of the kit we use. Just so happens we sell most of it too.

There are 2 new machines that I know of. It's not me that's showing them.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 09:50:45 pm »
I may be exhibiting an impressive hangover.

Most of my new toys don't arrive til Tuesday next week :(

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 09:26:06 am »
 Ian Come and see us at the Carpet Cleaners Carnival – Saturday 15 th September

We will have our New Alltec Evolution Twin 6.6 Vac machine with In-Line Heat and Run on the stand for demonstration. The bigger Vacuums mean quicker drying times and the In-Line Heat and Run means instant Hot Water when you need it!

Our New Chemical labelling solves all the previous issues we had and also look much more professional.

Register now with the NCCA for FREE Entry to the Carpet Cleaners Carnival at Wickstead Park. http://www.ncca.co.uk/ccc.php

See you there,

Chris
Thats one New Toy

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 09:48:13 am »
Thats 3 new toys (that I know of) to check out.

Looks like it will be a good show.

mark_roberts

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 07:28:59 pm »
At last. A portable with the new vacuums AND heat AND with the design attractiveness of previous Alltec machines should be winner.

Probably weighs a ton but can't have it all.

Mark

john martin

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:40 pm »

Alltecs design integrity and build quality  ,  6.6 motors and heat  ...    that should strangle the Jaguar   :D

jim mca

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 08:40:46 pm »
Have they used the sandia or there own machine for the evo

john martin

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 08:52:35 pm »
Have they used the sandia or there own machine for the evo

Would be good to see a completely new design  , but cant help thinking it would make sence for them to use the existing ' sandia' casing .
all they should have to do is fit the 6.6 on a new manifold  in the Elite 500 and stick an evo sticker on it ..

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 10:39:44 pm »
I believe it's an existing body but with new set up inside, I'm not sure about strangling the jag as you buy the machine from the supplier you like if anything I think it may strangle the storm as that's of a simular weight, the jag is very light for its size.

Shaun

john martin

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 11:11:11 pm »
I believe it's an existing body but with new set up inside, I'm not sure about strangling the jag as you buy the machine from the supplier you like if anything I think it may strangle the storm as that's of a simular weight, the jag is very light for its size.

Shaun

If its the fiberglass body it will be no lightweight but top notch build quality ...
If its the plastic id say it would be around 55kg as opposed to 42kg for the jag ...
but the alltec weigh will include an inbuilt 3k heater and cords ...
and which are u more likeky to manage to haul up a few steps ...  id say the plastic alltec with with an upright design and large back wheels ....
this is a similar upright design (50kg) stair climbing at 1.30 in this vid ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s34zx5oE4X0

One things for sure .. u won't see the jag along side it at vanfest ...  its the same MO in the states .... they never show it in public at shows as they know the body and design wont stand up to public scrutiny and comparison  ....

Jim_77

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 01:54:17 am »
... or they just let the machine and its many satisfied owners do the talking ;) ;) ;)

Paul Moss

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 02:27:05 am »
Why is there so much BS about machines, the ones discussed above are all good top end party's and would do any cleaner a good job. I remember two guys having an argument about a vectra and a mondeo and I just thought to my self how mad as they are both similar cars but look a bit different, at the end of the day they do the same thing  ;D

Doug Holloway

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 08:06:25 am »
Hi Guys

Altec have always made a range of solidly built, British machines and have a good service dept to help take the grief out.

Yes they are heavy but so is a Bently.

Cheers

Doug

Paul Moss

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 08:37:50 am »
Now I've never tried cleaning a carpet with a Bently  ;D