Dave Roelants

Re: Solutions
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 10:37:30 pm »
Hi Guys

We have so many on here posting under different names, some will even argue with themselves ::)

Jase has always used his business name with links so no problem there but if more CC's used their own names we would have a more mature forum.

I know we can check IP addresses but at the end of the day it's a forum and we get the quality we deserve!

Cheers

Doug
so why not insist on real names and identities, am I missing something here?
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

Mary Watson

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 08:32:01 am »
It's not a violation posting from different names, the forum acquires more users. The trouble is the real reason why people should do this. :) split personality, or sth.. :)
Mary
KInd Regards,
;) End of tenancy cleaning

Joe H

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 09:48:14 am »
"We" had a large debate on here 12 months or more ago, a thread I started if anyone wants to search it.  Majority would prefer if people used there real name and stuck a photo up (but thats open to abuse).  Nothing came of it.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 08:06:46 pm »
Doug,

We have so many on here posting under different names, some will even argue with themselves.

Do you have irrefutable evidence to support that claim?
I'm assuming that you are making that statement in your official capacity as one of the Moderators of this forum and not as one of the mates of the person that made that accusation at a certain someone not that long ago.

What you're not telling people is as a Moderator of this forum you have instantaneous display of the IP address of every member and can check out the location any post is made from within seconds. You will therefore know that the allegation made was not true and yet you seem willing to be silent on that because it doesn't suit your cause, or your mates cause to tell the truth.

But if you think the allegation true then why not name and shame the people involved - that's as good a deterrent as anything else, public humiliation.

Simon

Peter Sweeney

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:38 pm »
Oh for gods sake Simon everyone knows it goes on. Crikey, I laugh at the stupidity of the main culprit sometimes because he is so obvious  ::)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 08:20:45 pm »
when any one talks about multiple personality they are referring to you Simon  or Mossy just as you know the are ::) ::)

Ip addresses prove nothing, its when you post in the past using your allias but do daft things like sign them 'simon' then quiclkly change it or when you say something under one alias on truckmounters then say exactly the same thing on ciu under another name.

every one know you do it but, don't have the bottle to actual name you.

you can deny it but you and everyone else reading this knows its true. :-* :-*

(but to add i could't give a rats arse about it and ususally spot it within 5=6 post then find it amusing
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

elliott cleaning

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 09:01:41 pm »
Is it really of that great importance as to 'Who says What'.

Surely the interest lies in 'what' is said - and if the 'what' is of no relevance or interest to you - you just skip to the next post

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 12:11:25 am »
I'm obsessed with Banes PCA5. Nothing in my opinion has ever come close to this product. The only downside is having to re-mortgaging the house to pay for a tub, it’s seriously expensive now!

Pete 

elliott cleaning

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 07:22:10 pm »
Thought this stuff was formulated to work particularly well on synthetic fibres, Peter.   

Alas, I rarely come across those

Dean Wilson

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 11:30:09 pm »

Mike - can i ask  - you always seem to be the first to jump on the 'negative to Solutions Cornwall' bandwagon - why is that?

Ah, other people are noticing.

A touch too transparent Mike?

Jason Hedges

Re: Solutions New
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 12:52:04 am »
Mike is spot on! You mention transparency Dean?

Why is your profile hidden then? Just another repeat poop stirer with a new identity but dubious forum past with nothing better to do. Get a life man spend some time with your family or go dancing anything other than cause trouble on forums.... You're not welcome and a total waste of our time!

Jason.