mr hewett

work requied in the south help!!!!!
« on: October 19, 2005, 02:43:12 pm »
hi all, can any one help ive recently purcased a van mounted cleaning system from a company called hydrotech can do various jobs from sand blasting to graffitti removel,block pavement,and patio slab cleaning also roof cleaning,gum removel, high accses cleaning up to three floors or 40ft with a purified water feed pole feed system.and much more ive been trying to market my self for some time now but dont seam to be having much luck been doing the usual things leflet droping door knocking add in yellow pages but things are still slow i would be gratfull for any advice to where to go from here or if theres any one out there whos got more work than they can handle if there is such a thing would be willing to travell based on the southcoast many thanks in advance for any one who can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVIVE-A-DRIVE

Re: work requied in the south help!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 02:58:20 pm »
just sent u an email.
but i'am in the same boat finding it hard to get the work!
one thing i'am doing is having a window cleaning round put together so that i have a regular income.

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 03:13:06 pm »
hi there

where in the south are you exactly ??

regards

martin

mr hewett

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 07:38:02 pm »
martin, im in the portsmouth area.!!!!!!

REGINA

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 11:42:06 pm »
Mr Hewitt I am in the south as well and well I clean homes and do tenant cleans. I have run into skullerys which are brick (painted) that have mildewed. Not sure what you can do for this but this is more than I can tackle being the walls are 12 foot high (apprx) by 5 foot deep. I normally would consider this type of job additional. Traditional cleaning methods have NOT worked unfortunately. You can email me at onemoongddess@yahoo.com as well.

CIAO! GINA
Ciao! GINA

mr hewett

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:21:34 am »
gina, thanks very much for your reply with regards to the work situation i would defenitely be intrested in veiwing the job will e mail you in morning for more info kind regards mr hewett!!