Kaz

How long does it take you to design a 'Your windows were cleaned today' leaflet? All that time on the computer is less time earning!?!

I have designed an A4 page containing 8 post-it size notes, to be left through the door for all your customers who are not home.
The information on the leaflet contains a place to say how much is owed, who the cheque is to be made payable to, (or this can be changed to say when you will return to collect the money) the address of the home, and a list of other services that you provide plus your phone number.
I can customize these to suit your needs.
This has been designed in a Word document and so I can email it to you and you just need to keep printing them off as and when required.
If you are interested please email me with your requirements and I will email you a quote. They will cost you less than you make in an hour window cleaning!

WavieDavie

The general concensus round here is that we share - like this . . . http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=4741.0

Maybe you should come amongst us for a while longer, before posting this on the buy and sell board.

All the best!

Davie
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

Kaz

Although I have just personally joined this site my husband is a member and has been for a while (Smith's Cleaning - Andy) and I have done all his stationary as well as for other cleaning companies e.g. window, carpet, power-washing etc. It was at their prompting I have posted this. My designs are not only professional but have proven to generate extra business  for my clients.

I am not trying to exploit anyone but rather this is a business venture. My fees are nominal as opposed to using printing companies because you can save the template to your own computer and print off as necessary - using again and again.

Hope this clears this up Dave.

Thanks
Kaz  :D :D :D

WavieDavie

No problem Kaz.

That was your first post and there was nothing in your profile to give anyone an idea of who you were. You'll see by my wee stars that I'm not an active moderator, but I still have my stripes, and old habits die hard!

To be honest, I thought you were an established poster who had taken out another ID for the purpose of selling on the boards.

I stick to my original point, though. If Andy's been on here for a while he just MUST have gained something to help him in his business. Sharing your leaflet idea would be a way of him giving something back . . .

No offence meant

Davie
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park

WavieDavie

Oh well, you know me - always willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, and I  don't go in for witch-hunts, but I thought I'd check some things out . . .

This is an Andrew from Smithcleaning in Yorkshire who last posted in Jan 04
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1611 smith cleaning

This is an Andy Smith who has never posted
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=7976 Andy Smith

This is the same Andy Smith again
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=3730;sa=showPosts and I reckon, after looking at his posts of 7/10/05 30/10/05 and 4/11/05 that you should both hang your heads in shame - according to your profiles you've both been back on since I posted my reply but haven't bothered to add anything to this thread along the lines of "Yeah, OK have it for free then!"

Have a wee word with yourselves

Goodnight

Davie Park

Smiths Cleaning

i have read your reply and i think its a bit of a knee jerk as you said yourself a witch hunt.... but i dont want to fight for a moral high ground here so forget about it.

Moderator David@stives

For Sale

My excellent WFP explaination flyers   only £10.00  and i will even post it for free

So you can print as many as you want.

Also i have got a valeting one ,i only want a fiver for that one   ;D 

Its good this aint it, I could sell my entire collection i have picked up over the years for £100.
After all if people have given them to me for free why should I share   

;D

Something like this.

Moderator David@stives

P.s.

I am joking    ;D

Sarah Sarill

I've got all of these for sale:-

Double-sided 'Your  windows have been cleaned' cards
wfp Leaflet
Gutter cleaning leaflet
Introduction to our business letter
Testimonial request letter
w/c Quotation pack
Price increase explanation letter
BACS payment letter

All at good prices  ;)

And Im Not  :o

Sarah
Sarah

busydaffodil

Wavie Davie - CIU Detective!   

Well spotted Wavie Davie .......you smelled something was wrong didnt ya;D

I've got nothing for sale.

Kaz

Having looked at all the other business advertised on this sight, I'm not sure why mine had such a rotten response from the 'powers that be'. Ah well - win some lose some. I shall now bow out gracefully and wish you all happiness in your window cleaning.

Consider the topic closed!