dazmond

Re: The end is nigh
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 04:26:39 pm »
i had to wait ages in the supermarket this afternoon (at the money exchange kiosk for euros)and the shopping invalid scooters are right next to it......

its unbelievable how fat/obese a lot of people are and can hardly walk......in their 50s and 60s...... ::)roll....it disgusts me how lots of people let themselves go like that.....

no wonder the NHS is struggling when people dont help themselves in regards to fitness and diet.....its an epidemic i reckon.......literally every other person is seriously obese round here! ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

Spotfree

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 05:48:06 pm »
i had to wait ages in the supermarket this afternoon (at the money exchange kiosk for euros)and the shopping invalid scooters are right next to it......

its unbelievable how fat/obese a lot of people are and can hardly walk......in their 50s and 60s...... ::)roll....it disgusts me how lots of people let themselves go like that.....

no wonder the NHS is struggling when people dont help themselves in regards to fitness and diet.....its an epidemic i reckon.......literally every other person is seriously obese round here! ::)roll

Hows the diet going Daz?

Ooooooog

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 05:57:15 pm »

Why do you choose to live in area you repeatedly paint as unappealing?

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 07:12:42 pm »

Why do you choose to live in area you repeatedly paint as unappealing?

really fat unhealthy people are everywhere mate....its doesnt matter where you live.....just open your eyes and look around you next time your in your local supermarket! ;D
price higher/work harder!