tlwcs

Re: Why do people argue with mick kent
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 05:29:17 pm »
Another example of how different we all are would be, a member on here called Matt Bateman likes to go cottaging in public toilets, and not any of the other members on here think that's a good idea.

Funny old world innit?

lol

Does he take his dog in?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 05:34:02 pm »
The reason they argue with him is because he doesnt tolerate fools.

C o z y

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 05:45:08 pm »
I do though.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 05:50:11 pm »
Yea, right on Daddy-Oh!  ;D

home6442

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 07:30:45 pm »
Haters gotta hate lol. I like the price war threads and canvassing vs leaflet threads which always get the haters so my own fault for commenting but hey hoe gotta love a good old debate, it realy doesnt bother me in fact i like it as deep down they know im right lol....
I think i get grief because i say it how it is, who knows, there are some realy negative people on this forum who are stuck in there own little world where they are scared to move forward.
i like hearing success stories from the likes of windie washer, lee pryor, solar steve even richard isparkle as now i want to try achieve he's figures lol etc etc there are a good bunch of possitive guys on here, its the positive honest people that drive me to do well and i like to share my positivity with good canvassing days and round building and going about it different from the rest thinking out of the box.
Ste b cheers for sticking up for me mate.

Because of posts like this.
So if you disagree with Mick Kent your a hater or a negative person stuck in your own little world.
There are times when I agree fully with him and times when I disagree its nothing to do with hating him or
being negative and I am sure a lot on here feel the same.
To believe that if someone has a different approach to business than yourself they are scared to move forward and
are in their own little world is nothing more than arrogance.
Not everybody wants to be the next Richard Branson does that make them any less of a person ?
What Mick Kent doesn't seem to get is that people go into this business for lots off different reasons and not always for the same reason as himself.
Better lifestyle, less stress and yes money also.
I am not a Mick Kent hater.

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 07:33:32 pm »
ALL HAIL MICK KENT!!!!  I got some praise on CIU!!!  It feels like I have just won an award!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

C o z y

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:38 pm »
ALL HAIL MICK KENT!!!!  I got some praise on CIU!!!  It feels like I have just won an award!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Better check that again mate I can't see it!!  ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

ben M

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 07:45:22 pm »
Mick is a nice guy, no need to argue with him.

mark dew

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 08:54:09 pm »
Mick is a nice guy, no need to argue with him.

;D

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 09:40:14 pm »
hear hear . the man has shown the way on canvassing for work and makin a business turn out max profit ..

+ 1. Don't hate! We should be glad people like him even bother coming on here!

dotty

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 10:15:38 pm »
mr kent what about that person that was going to get a clx cos he was on a tight budget you was very up there in cloud saying they were crap bragging what poles you got its look at me sort of a person
p doherty

roundbuilder

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2013, 10:50:50 pm »
mr kent what about that person that was going to get a clx cos he was on a tight budget you was very up there in cloud saying they were crap bragging what poles you got its look at me sort of a person
your an idiot mate and need to read properly before making acusations, its funny everyone digging into me on this thread like sheep sticking together! If you read it again i said instead of a clx to get a harris untill he can afford an slx or similar as a clx27 is too whippy at full lengh.
I realy dont know why im the bad guy here, i give work away for free, equipment away for free, offer canvassing advice to many who ask and now im some sort of arsehole because i answer a question wrong or have a different view after being questioned on my view.
So what that i stick to my guns about a £10 min charge.
So what that i think canvassing is better than leafletting.
Im not a look at me type of guy at all, i never post look at me pics or quote i earn shed loads of money, i never say im better than anyone unless for a joke on a canvassing thread etc.
have learnt a lot from this post, a lot of the people i respected and was interested in there posts are actualy horrible rude individuals.

stuart mc

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2013, 11:04:58 pm »
your an idiot mate and need to read properly before making acusations, its funny everyone digging into me on this thread like sheep sticking together! If you read it again i said instead of a clx to get a harris untill he can afford an slx or similar as a clx27 is too whippy at full lengh.
I realy dont know why im the bad guy here, i give work away for free, equipment away for free, offer canvassing advice to many who ask and now im some sort of arsehole because i answer a question wrong or have a different view after being questioned on my view.
So what that i stick to my guns about a £10 min charge.
So what that i think canvassing is better than leafletting.
Im not a look at me type of guy at all, i never post look at me pics or quote i earn shed loads of money, i never say im better than anyone unless for a joke on a canvassing thread etc.
have learnt a lot from this post, a lot of the people i respected and was interested in there posts are actualy horrible rude individuels.

;D this, calling people idiots who ask a simple question does not help.

I remembered to quote this time as you deleted your post I replied to, so my comments probably seem a bit bizarre, but I stand by my original comment, it is you who starts arguments, not others, or that is how it reads to me, I actually like you and your work ethic and pricing, I just think other have there own views and are entitled to them without being called idiots or mugs ???   

roundbuilder

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2013, 11:10:45 pm »
If someone lies about me or twists what i say then i can call them an idiot, there is far worse i could use but as i have respect for forum rules ill not say them.
If anyone shows me proof that im an aragont look at me and everyone else is wrong then ill hold my hand up!.
Im always looking for the cheapest and easiest way of doing things for max return! I love to save time and make money as does everyone else..
Go on say this is a look at me too stuart m!.
I deleted that post i wrote as i felt i was rude directing it at you! The least you could do is stop making me out to be a bad guy!. You know nothing about me.

mark dew

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2013, 11:14:37 pm »
Don't take it personally mick. It's only a forum.  :o

People are always gonna disagree. And earnings threads have always ended up in arguments.
Apart from the entertainment of when things blow up, these type of threads have always inspired me. And others too i'm sure.

roundbuilder

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2013, 11:16:16 pm »

People are always gonna disagree. And earnings threads have always ended up in arguments.
Apart from the entertainment of when things blow up, these type of threads have always inspired me. And others too i'm sure.
Your right its only a forum! Chill pill time..
Cheers mate.

mark dew

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2013, 11:21:28 pm »

Your right its only a forum! Chill pill time..
Cheers mate.

Good stuff. I'm worried you'll burn yourself out by trying to get the horse to drink the water after you've spent all that time showing it how. And then stop posting when it won't.  :)
Then we'll all lose something.

stuart mc

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 11:21:41 pm »
mick I don't find you arrogant, but I can see why arguments start, I am not even trying to make you look bad, but going off on one because someone does not agree with you does not help, I don't read your every post or follow your canvassing threads so maybe I miss some of it, but what I do read is you being aggressive with your use of the English language when some one disagrees.

it is only an observation not a dig

for example the title of this thread should be "why does mick kent start argues" instead of "why do people argue with mick kent"

it is how I read it nothing more  

roundbuilder

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2013, 11:44:26 pm »
mick I don't find you arrogant, but I can see why arguments start, I am not even trying to make you look bad, but going off on one because someone does not agree with you does not help, I don't read your every post or follow your canvassing threads so maybe I miss some of it, but what I do read is you being aggressive with your use of the English language when some one disagrees.

it is only an observation not a dig

for example the title of this thread should be "why does mick kent start argues" instead of "why do people argue with mick kent"

it is how I read it nothing more  
I dont get all talk about not agreeing with me?? I love coming on here to have friendly debates, i realy think the lines your reading between are the wrong lines!.
weather you mean to or not your making me feel like im doing something wrong and being aggresive,, im a verey friendly happy person that loves to see people do well and be positive! I didnt ask for this post to be made however it has made me chuckle and open my eyes a bit on how others persieve me some good n some bad and some damn right idiotiy thick following the herd schoolboy bullying but there you go.
Anyway as mark dew said its only a forum and forums are for different views.

Gerald Ash

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2013, 11:48:45 pm »
Arguments are a waste of energy. Slagging people off is foolish. So what if someone is charging more or less than you. If they taking your customers then you have a right to get upset otherwise it`s their business what they charge.
      People slagged me off when I first came on here but look at me now, I`m building a nice little round & doing myself good.
   Leave people to their own opinions & respect the successful & guide the ones who struggle. Arrogance is sometimes merely confidence badly worded.
  Chill out everyone because at the end of the day we are all fools in comparison to someone or a genius to another.