beefy

wfp virgin
« on: January 28, 2006, 09:30:37 pm »
 :-\ help needed please from you guys. been reading lots about wfp but still dont know what happens at window end? does water just run off window,what happens to sills and corners

Re: wfp virgin
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 09:56:54 pm »
Hi Beefy.

The window is left wet after agitating the dirt with the brush which has water flowing through jets or sprays. They are then rinsed normanlly by lifting the brush a few inches away from the window andf rinsing from the top to the bottom. As for corners and sills they get cleaned. I just swipe the brush across them at the bottom.

I know it all sounds foreign abnd strange to trad window cleaners like I was a few short months ago but it does wrk very well indeed. If done properly like with any other tool.

Hope this helps

Andrew

beefy

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 10:09:25 pm »
ta mate much clearer now. with a trolley system you have to make the water  at home do you

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 12:04:14 am »
Yes Beefy normally folks use a static RO and DI at home to fill up a container from which they fill up their 25 ltr containers.

Cheers

Andrew

macc

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 12:04:45 am »
hi beefy. on my 3rd clean now with wfp. i clean heads, sides, cills & glass etc then rince. coming up perfect. like andrew said, it all sounds foreign, but my customers are starting to love it.  ;D

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 08:12:00 am »
Beefy     If you are interested in having a look its only a few weeks to go to Windex and everyone who is anyone will be there.

beefy

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 09:17:45 pm »
ta to all. really embarrassed now what and where is windex

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 09:46:30 pm »
http://www.windex.co.uk/

Window cleaning trade show just hit the link