stuart howes

steve k any more pics yet?
« on: January 25, 2006, 07:03:41 pm »
hi steve have you done any more of your pics of your work ::) ;)last weeks pics are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve k

Re: steve k any more pics yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 07:17:16 pm »
Had a great day on Monday which I wanted to post but will do it next month, the rest of the week is an estate of semis so not really inspiring. Today, in fact, I had to stay off as my son was unwell...back at it tomorrow.
It gave me a chance to look at my round and how I have restructured over the past month or so...

2/3 months back, I was working 4 weeks (x 5 days) solid for £XXX...now I am working 3 weeks for same £XXX PLUS 25%. :D
I have next week free to canvass the good payers...waiting on some postcards from Vistaprint. I`ll also be messing about with my trolley project. ;D

H h20

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 07:27:07 pm »
Had a great day on Monday which I wanted to post but will do it next month, the rest of the week is an estate of semis so not really inspiring. Today, in fact, I had to stay off as my son was unwell...back at it tomorrow.
It gave me a chance to look at my round and how I have restructured over the past month or so...

2/3 months back, I was working 4 weeks (x 5 days) solid for £XXX...now I am working 3 weeks for same £XXX PLUS 25%. :D
I have next week free to canvass the good payers...waiting on some postcards from Vistaprint. I`ll also be messing about with my trolley project. ;D
Yes Steve pull your finger out get that Trolley up and running, can`t wait to see it  ;),Gaz

steve k

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 07:35:41 pm »
well today, I painted a small piece of wood to match the colour of the trolley and...

??? ??? ???

that was it actually ;D

It will take me a while - I promise you - ;)