UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Rounds For Sale/Wanted

4 (Four) Jobs. WFP. North Cheam, Surrey. Saturdays

(1/3) > >>

Joseph Michael:
Hi Everybody

I wouldn't so much call it a round, but I have 4 jobs on the same road that I am looking to pass on. There will be one more available in the new year, please read on and let me explain.

Basically there are two houses next to each other, front and back £12
one house one way about ten doors away, front and back £15
one house the other way £6 Front only.

The main issue is that the two next to each other can only do SATURDAYS and need WFP, the £15 one would be fine with that as well. The £6 is no problem as is front only.

These are done every four to six weeks.

There will also be another £15 job available in the new year, just that at the moment I am doing one across the road from it but they are moving in the new year, both can be done with ladders so I do them both when I go there at the moment but it won't be worth me going there for just one job. They will be fine with WFP too.
There is also a couple of people on that road who said they are looking to get theirs done too (Yes, we have all heard that before) I will give you their details too.
And there is also potential from one of the present customers for a bigger job.!

If interested please get back to me, either on here or email me direct (address on profile), I will be more than happy to explain everything.
I live in Morden and have no transport at the moment so I am concentrating on building my round there. I have no WFP either.
The four jobs going at the moment total £45, I am hoping to get in the region of £350. But will of course consider any serious offer.!
They are due to be done now as well  hahahaha

Joe

supernova77:

--- Quote ---The main issue is that the two next to each other can only do SATURDAYS and need WFP
--- End quote ---

Do they not have gates that they can unlock with some prior notice?

They sound like nightmare customers already LOL  ;)

Joseph Michael:
No gates Im afraid, its through the garage to get to the back. All these custys are so inconsiderate.

And stop slating my bargain Andy.!   hahahaha

roundbuilder:
This must be a windup £350 for 4 small jobs you want rid of???If you sell these for the asking price ill put 4 crap jobs up each day for sale. Beats working for a living.

Joseph Michael:
Mick

If they don't sell then they don't sell. 'Four small Jobs I want rid of' and 'Four crap jobs' are two different things entirely. I am sure all your jobs are fantastic.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version