UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Rounds For Sale/Wanted

SOLD: Small Round for sale BOLTON

(1/2) > >>

Paddy Woods:
I have to put my small round back for sale (as i was in 2 minds of selling)
Its in Bolton Lancs & consists of 3 storey houses (garage on ground floor) all done by wfp.
Its done 4weekly and takes £91 done in 2hrs 40min very compact(plenty of extra scope on this round)
Most pay by Bacs,(some also by standing order) will explain the geniune reason for selling
Please dont call unless buying as i dont rent work or part payment....i will work round with buyer or calll to introduce etc (i have all contact emails/numbers etc for customers)
asking price of £650

contact Patrick 07738755985

RAHomeServices:
How many properties are there. What are the durations of the contracts with the customers & what is the residual income.

Paddy Woods:
Contracts  ??? It's domestic! All have track proven record of good customer payment & all other info as above (10 properties )

RAHomeServices:
Domestic/Commercial/Industrial all need to be under contract, goodwill not worth anything in this day and age. There would be nothing to stop another cleaner under cutting but realistically at the price you are charging for 3 storey work would not be interested. Now if they were all at £25 each on a 12 month contract would be prepared to pay around the 1K mark.

Sean Dyer:
i know this is not my place but are u even a window cleaner?

Rounds sell everyday without contracts i have bought many and had no problems if you wanted the work then you would view and make your own mind up but asking about contracts is absurd

good look buying any kind of residential round

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version