Agreement Forms
« on: September 05, 2004, 03:02:17 pm »
Are they worth the paper they are written on?????

I am in the process of finishing off some basic T&C's to protect myself and the client, without going into flowing speeches, etc.  This is covering ironing & cleaning.

I can't afford to get them checked by a solicitor, are they worth doing?  I have developed a combined task sheet with a risk assessment colomn next to it to.  I then want to link the risk assessment to some basic method statements - does this sound like going in the right or just being too picky?????

Seems it is hard to do specific method statements when working in different houses.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Bev   :-/

martin19842

Re: Agreement Forms
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 12:41:32 am »
ive got method statements, for activities such as damp wiping, mopping, vacuuming etc.  and they are filed.

you should be able to get away with blanket method statements, risk assessments etc.

the choise is entirely yours but be careful not to spend all your time doing the paperwork.

regards

martin

martin19842

Re: Agreement Forms
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 12:45:52 am »
regarding the agreement form, it really depends what you  are endeavourning to achieve, we offer a number of options ie monthly contract, three monthly or six monthly and offer discounts for duration of contract.

one clause that you need to include, in both the client and employee contract, is that of client not employing your labour directly for a period of time after termination on contract, and vice versa a restraint of trade from your employees approaching directly your clients.

if it were tested on court you may loose, however the clause in the contracts usually works.

regards

martin